Tolgak

Underwear?

can us fat boys send pics too, or just the beautiful people?

Well, I've seen your injured scrotum, a pic of you in your undies couldn't be worse than that! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I have never had chafing from no panties. But then again I live in scrubs...:D

we wore scrubs working in muke plants. on one of my first jobs, everything got contaminated during my first jump in the drywell of the shift. i lost my underwear and had to go commando in scrubs for the rest of the shift. there was a lot of walking and a lot of sweating. the chaffing was horrible. from then on i always kept spare underwear in my bag.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

I have never had chafing from no panties. But then again I live in scrubs...:D

we wore scrubs working in muke plants. on one of my first jobs, everything got contaminated during my first jump in the drywell of the shift. i lost my underwear and had to go commando in scrubs for the rest of the shift. there was a lot of walking and a lot of sweating. the chaffing was horrible. from then on i always kept spare underwear in my bag.

I think your bits may be different! lol
Remster

Mon. ~ Thu. is 'yes' to underwear (when I'm at work)
Fri. ~ Sun. is a 'no' to under things..(I don't like bras and/or panties. They're off when I'm home, and when I'm wearing a dress/skirt) :$

"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

I was just in DR for 4 days, the boys were let loose to enjoy the fresh air.
In the office it's boxer briefs.
But this brings up an important conversation I had with my friends. Why isn't there an international free balling it day?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I was just in DR for 4 days, the boys were let loose to enjoy the fresh air.
In the office it's boxer briefs.
But this brings up an important conversation I had with my friends. Why isn't there an international free balling it day?

depending on what group you ask, there is. I cant remember what day it is exactly, Ill look into it for ya though ;)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I think it would be a very liberating experience and would bring about deep moments of contemplation which will enviably lead to world peace.

But one will have to be wary of the attire to be worn that day. I suggest loose fitting natural fabric pants.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!