Why do women have sex?

Because they have the pussy.

I call that the "Power of the Pooty".

I have been thinking about tadpoles all morning....:D

I like your phrase better tahn cocheeses :D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Along the lines of this thread; first wife used to get pissed off when I went to the DZ. Never wanted to go with me but in retaliation she would withhold sex. So, for her it was a tool or a weapon.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Uh...because I am horny and need to get off...

And it is usually more funwith a guy than by myself.

Then again..I have been told recently, several times, that i am abnormally horny.

Nothing wrong with being called "abnormally horny." More than likely it is they guy who can not keep up. Main reason I like play with tadpoles. They are always trying to prove their worthiness unlike some guys in my age range. Once or twice in one night and that is all they can do.

I consider myself a bit of a tadpole (24)...and someone a bit older is doing just fine...If I am getting off over 20 times in a weekend. Job done. Now several of those are in one "session". Great. Now I am horny.
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

I consider myself a bit of a tadpole (24)...and someone a bit older is doing just fine...If I am getting off over 20 times in a weekend. Job done. Now several of those are in one "session". Great. Now I am horny.

No, no, no. You can't be a tadpole. That distinguished honor is reserved for extremely hot guys under the 1/2 your age + 7 rule. ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

No, no, no. You can't be a tadpole. That distinguished honor is reserved for extremely hot guys under the 1/2 your age + 7 rule. ;)

Whoa. 19. Well alright...if you say so. Now I have to go looking...
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

Mcswery's rules of tadpoling....:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

19 is way too young! They have to be old enough to buy alcoholic bevy's! ;)

Plus, You can not tadpole until you are in your 30's. That is the rule! :P

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I have sex because (when done right) it relieves all of my stress and lets me forget about the problems in my life for a little while. It's also GREAT for of exercise. I remember hearing somewhere that when you orgasm (the real thing, faking it doesn't count) you burn just as many if not more calories as you do in a 1 hour work out. ;)

I must have a relatively high libido. I was once told by a guy, "I've never met a woman who enjoyed having sex with me as much as I do." By day 3 I had completely worn him out. :D:D:D:ph34r::ph34r::)

I must have a relatively high libido. I was once told by a guy, "I've never met a woman who enjoyed having sex with me as much as I do." By day 3 I had completely worn him out. :D:D:D:ph34r::ph34r::)

I predict another in-box blowing up.

It wouldnt be the first time that happened to her in box...:P:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I predict another in-box blowing up.

Not just the in-box. The whole damn computer went BOOOM! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Uh...because I am horny and need to get off...

And it is usually more funwith a guy than by myself.

Then again..I have been told recently, several times, that i am abnormally horny.

Nothing wrong with being called "abnormally horny." More than likely it is they guy who can not keep up. Main reason I like play with tadpoles. They are always trying to prove their worthiness unlike some guys in my age range. Once or twice in one night and that is all they can do.

Yup when I was in my twenties sex was all I thought about and I could go all night. Now that I'm in my mid-thirties suddenly I'm not as interested in being the best she's ever had. But hey I don't mind cooking and doing the dishes. :)
www.FourWheelerHB.com

All I hear is crickets....chirp...chirp...

OK that there was funny!
Oh it's not hard, just lower your standards a little!....OK a lot! If I start looking good you know you have gone low enough.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I wish someone could make that sound in my vagina.

All I hear is crickets....chirp...chirp...

Have you tried RID?? It might help.:P

If that does not help you get rid of the crotch crickets, You may have to try the patented "Fire and Ice Pick" method.

Shave one side of the infected area. Set the other side on fire.. When the crotch crickets run out of the burning forest of hair on the remaining side, Stab them with the ice pick.
Hope that helps!!:P