BillyVance

Most offensive Halloween costumes for 2009

i must have missed something but i didnt see much anything remotely offenslve. . .

i can think of lots more offensive and politically incorrect thngs to go as.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

i must have missed something but i didnt see much anything remotely offenslve. . .

i can think of lots more offensive and politically incorrect thngs to go as.

We're skydivers, it takes a lot more than the mainstream stuff to offend us. I agree, these choices doesn't do much.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

i mean i dont see how anyone would me offended, but then again thres a lot in this world i dont understand.
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

i mean i dont see how anyone would me offended, but then again thres a lot in this world i dont understand.

Well, think of it this way, the year Christopher Reeve broke his neck falling off his horse, a relative of my roommate at the time showed up at an adult Halloween party in a wheelchair with a superman costume and fake breathing apparatus taped to the front of his neck. His wife begged and pleaded with him not to go like that, but he did anyway.

That was pretty offensive, but funny as hell.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well, think of it this way, the year Christopher Reeve broke his neck falling off his horse, a relative of my roommate at the time showed up at an adult Halloween party in a wheelchair with a superman costume and fake breathing apparatus taped to the front of his neck. His wife begged and pleaded with him not to go like that, but he did anyway.

That was pretty offensive, but funny as hell.

HOLY SHIT! thats too funny!!! i literally burst out laughting, thank god im alone.

thats HILARIOUS!

Other offensive costumes I have seen are a catholic father costume with a fake altar boy attached to his crotch, and almost anything Bolas has ever worn. :D

BAHAHAHAHA, genius.

the most offensive one ive seen was a feind of mine who dressed up as a child molestor/ rapist and drove around in a hoodie in a panel van. with a bed in the back

BAHAHAHAHA, genius.

the most offensive one ive seen was a feind of mine who dressed up as a child molestor/ rapist and drove around in a hoodie in a panel van. with a bed in the back

Dude, you could get a Michael Jackson costume and still pass as one. :D:D:D

Scotty Carbone when as Steve Erwin with a stingray barb through him chest.

I went as a famous person of our community one year.;)

MJ humor: An enterprising individual could go a a leggo.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

one year at archway. right after the famous shooting a a luby's cafeteria in texas. I went as a " hapless diner" bloody bullet holes. a knife and fork and a napkin. some people were offended. I don't know why. the the too soon thing i guess. it had happened like the week b4
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

As soon as I read the first post in this thread I googled 'priest and altar-boy costume' This isn't the one I remembered but it's still as horrible and wrong as it is funny.

http://www.geckoblue.org/images/posts/2003/costumes_priest_molester.jpg

thats the same one i found. its too funny! :)