Tiger6513

What do you do for a living?

I'm new here, so the inside joke is probably over my head .. but what exactly is the big deal Skymama ?

I was kidding, that's a quote from the movie Anchorman.

And Billy, consider yourself lucky that you're not banned yet for that PA. You still have time to fix it. :|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm new here, so the inside joke is probably over my head .. but what exactly is the big deal Skymama ?

And Billy, consider yourself lucky that you're not banned yet for that PA. You still have time to fix it. :|

I didn't think it was a PA. Think like Divot/Twardo/turtle/billy banter... Oh well, sorry... [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Better do as she says Billy!!!

She sounds like she means it! :o
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

I have always had an interest in seeing who of us in the "Real World" take life by the balls and go have some fun every now and again. I have met people from all walks of life who do amazing things i.e. race cars, skydive, breathe fire ect... You can never judge a book by it's cover... what's your cover?

I am a Radiologic Technologist working Interventional Radiology and Cat Scan, glorified button pusher :ph34r:

Entrepreneur - I founded HARO - http://helpareporter.com and I'm a public speaker. I'm on TV a lot, live on a plane, and am perpetually tired.

calling a woman is not a PA in your world?

:S

I guess there are just certain words certain individuals can't handle, no matter the context they were used in. :S

She's a bad-ass moderator you don't fuck with and get off scot-free, is what I meant.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

WOW! What the hell do I do?
My card says Technology Manager what ever that means.
I think I'm some sort of therapist / marriage counselor helping contractors and the government talk to each other.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I am private sector Aviation Meteorologist / department supervisor at the moment, but I just accepted a new job recently out at the Oakland ARTCC as a National Weather Service Meteorologist at that facility. Should be interesting to forecast for all the flights coming into San Fran with the fog and all-- god help me!! :o Starting sometime in early December. Can not wait to get the hell out of Houston!!!!!!!

Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)