amstalder

Jailbait.

Is your dad in any way in favor of this - or even ambivalent (i.e., not opposed) to it? If so, as a father of 2 girls about your age, I think I'd have a problem with your dad's outlook.

No way is he in favor of this!! Like I said earlier, he made sure the guy knew where he could put his suggestion. Hell, I couldnt even date a guy that had long hair in high school, and I still cant bring a long haired boy home :D.

He is all about my well being.

ETA: Not saying that long haired boys are against my well being, so please dont take it that way. Those are two separate thoughts... Wait, Im just going to make that a new paragraph.

I'll be sure to let my 15 yearold son he hasn't got a prayer with you then he won't cut off his long locks for anyone!;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/field/helmet012.jpg

Hell, I couldnt even date a guy that had long hair in high school, and I still cant bring a long haired boy home :D.

He is all about my well being.

ETA: Not saying that long haired boys are against my well being, so please dont take it that way. Those are two separate thoughts... Wait, Im just going to make that a new paragraph.

So bring a skinhead home, and maybe they will change their outlook.

When I was a kid, my old man was always ranting about long hair, and giving me shit
whenever my hair started to get long enough to cover the top of my ears.

Solution: I knew he also hated military-style buzz-cuts. >:(

So the next time I went to the barber, I told him to take it down to 1/4".
That was the last time I got crap about my hair.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'll be sure to let my 15 yearold son he hasn't got a prayer with you then he won't cut off his long locks for anyone!;)

He reminds me of (a very young) Ted Nugent.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

LOL, but he is a flyer, not a Musician...I'm very proud of the boy...In this drugged out world, he won't anything to do with it!

LOL, but he is a flyer, not a Musician...I'm very proud of the boy...In this drugged out world, he won't anything to do with it!

Thats very awesome, his hair is longer than mine!

On a serious note, my parents are very aware that long hair has nothing to do with anything. Im pretty sure if I brought home a great guy with long hair, they would not be against it as long he treats me well and is respectful. Ultimately, thats what theyre looking for. My first boyfriend kept his barely longer than a buzz cut but his manners need work. They couldnt stand him, and after a couple weeks I couldnt either.

I've met the kid... He has a MASSIVE ego. He looks good and he knows it.

So he's a tool and no offense but your dad is off the mark trying to set you up or putting pressure on you to be set up.
Just say "Thanks but no thanks, I'm saving my self for Shah ;) "
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

So he's a tool and no offense but your dad is off the mark trying to set you up or putting pressure on you to be set up.
Just say "Thanks but no thanks, I'm saving my self for Shah;)"

MY dad isnt trying to do anything! Its the kids dad. My dad feels just as I do on the issue. So does my mother.

Failed Reading Comprehension 101, did you? Again?

Why am I not surprised?

Besides, Statuatory is Statuatory regardless of gender; the OP is absolutely corect in labeling him as Jailbait. She seems pretty heads-up.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

The teacher was so hot....:)
Maybe I'm nuts, or a bit out of touch, but what happened to people simply saying "thanks but no thanks."
Like water off a ducks back, "Thanks but....no thanks."
Bring the boy down a notch.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Why am I not surprised?

Besides, Statuatory is Statuatory regardless of gender; the OP is absolutely corect in labeling him as Jailbait. She seems pretty heads-up.

Depends on the laws by state. Some places have a 4 year spread still being legal, and other quirky stuff. It may actually be legal there, wherever there is.

Still doesn't mean that the kids dad can't shove it.

Some places have a 4 year spread still being legal, and other quirky stuff.

Some states up to 10 years.:S
Aside from that, this kid's massive ego almost guarantees he won't treat our skydiver the way he should. I'm afraid he'd be trying to notch his bedpost straight out of the gate. :|

Depends on the laws by state. It may actually be legal there, wherever there is.

It may be in some states, but I can say that's not the case in Colorado. A girl I knew was in jail for five weeks (after several DUIs), and she was inside with several young women that had children with young men that were under 18. Most of them were just a few years older (21/17, or 18/16), but as soon as anyone found out, they were tossed in jail, the grandparents had to take over raising the children, etc. There were no problems between the young men and women or their children, but the state thought it was better to throw them in prison. Lesson is don't mess around with the age of consent - it's not fair to young people, but the law usually discriminates against someone.

Ironically, the girl just had her ex-boyfriend thrown in prison this weekend :S
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

I'm afraid he'd be trying to notch his bedpost straight out of the gate. :|

How is that different from any other teenage guy?:|
How is that different from any male skydiver?:|

I'm afraid he'd be trying to notch his bedpost straight out of the gate. :|

How is that different from any other teenage guy?:|
How is that different from any male skydiver?:|

Very true, doesnt make the fact that I am 3 years out of high school and this kid is barely a sophomore any less disgusting tho. Or the fact that he's a minor.. I may be young, but I graduated at16 and was technically an adult by 17 by becoming active duty military.

Quite frankly, I would much prefer to deal with a too old skydiver hitting on me than a 15 year old boy... That way if I have to use force to make the guy back down I am not facing assault charges or if the man does manage to get me in his bed Im not facing statutory rape charges.

Quite frankly, I would much prefer to deal with a too old skydiver hitting on me than a 15 year old boy...

How you doin'?;)