Zep

Designer vagina

A sexually active woman tells her plastic surgeon that she wanted her vaginal lips reduced in size because they were too loose and floppy.

Out of embarrassment she insisted that the surgery be kept a secret and the surgeon agreed.
Awakening from the anesthesia after the surgery she found 3 roses carefully placed beside her on the bed.

Outraged, she immediately calls in the doctor. "I thought I asked you not to tell anyone about my operation!"

The surgeon told her he had carried out her wish for confidentiality and that the first rose was from him: "I felt sad because you went through this all by yourself."
"The second rose is from my nurse. She assisted me in the surgery and empathized because she had the same procedure done some time ago."
"And what about the third rose ?" she asked.

"That's from a man upstairs in the burn unit. He wanted to thank you for his new ears."
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Do women really get just as hung up about their vagina as some men do about their penis.

Can't help but wonder do supermodels really have perfect vaginas

clicky

Fixed your clicky, doesnt make much sense to me though.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Do women really get just as hung up about their vagina as some men do about their penis.

clicky

If I'm going to spend money on plastic surgery it certainly wouldnt be on my vagina... A pair of boobs perhaps...

Seriously, how many guys really pay attention to how a vagina looks? Most guys I know only care that it's clean....

clicky

If I'm going to spend money on plastic surgery it certainly wouldnt be on my vagina... A pair of boobs perhaps...

Seriously, how many guys really pay attention to how a vagina looks? Most guys I know only care that it's clean....

i stopped having sex w/ a vagina b/c of how it looked. yup, a "Arby's 5 for 5 deal" vagina completely turns me off and i can't get hard.
IHYD

certainly not. If a woman can feel better about herself with a vaginal makeover then I say go for it.
For us men it's a win - win situation.

I bet it's out of order for a while after this makeover we are talking about...
Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Cause the door was open!

Just Great, designer kitty......

Now even the cost of getting laid is going up.>:(

But by all means post those pics if you have had the procedure or if u just need an opinion of needing said work.:D

no curtains for muh!

I Am Sofa King We Todd Did!!

certainly not. If a woman can feel better about herself with a vaginal makeover then I say go for it.

Unless, of course, there are complications.

Risks include anesthetic complications (including death), infection, injury to adjacent organs (bowel, bladder, blood vessels) fistulas tract formation (vesico-vaginal fistula, recto-vaginal fistula), scar tissue formation, post operative pain/dyspareunia (pain with intercourse)

Not a guaranteed win-win.

Surgery should not be viewed lightly. [:/]

I bet it's out of order for a while after this makeover we are talking about...

Then get a rental, whilst yours is in the shop.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I would think the more obviously feminine assets would be a better first investment in cosmetic surgery. But this procedure is definitely interesting. Still not sure what I really think about it, but interesting.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.