npgraphicdesign

So when a woman says…

…the sex with you was the best she has ever had, she is... :P

...you tell her"yes your butt looks thinner in those pants", you are. . .

:P

Just kidding. :D

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

…the sex with you was the best she has ever had, she is... :P

"You are the best I ever had..." is only half of the sentence.
The other half is "...so far today".:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

In all honesty, you probably aren't, and here's why:

It's the same thing as intelligence.. *Everyone* thinks they are smarter than average. This is impossible. MOST people are, in fact, of average intelligence.

Now, every man has heard they are the best a woman has ever had. Consider the probability of this statement being true.. Logically, most men must be, in fact, average in bed.

If she tells you it was the most amazing sex she has ever had, she is likely doing one of two things:

1 - It was terrible and she's being nice because she doesn't know you that well and doesn't want you to get all upset/angry.. She wants to quietly walk away from the whole experience and NEVER suffer the embarrassment of seeing you again.

2 - (This is the more likely scenario..) She likes you. You were ok, but not amazing. But women are socially conditioned to be "nice" and since we all know this is a subject of particular sensitivity with men, she doesn't want to discourage you. In sparing your feelings and boosting your ego, the misguided woman is hoping you will somehow magically improve. In fact, the man is likely to continue his poor/average performance because he has been mislead to think he is some kind of sex god and doesn't need to do anything differently.

Bottom line is that MOST women (maybe not on here) HAVE/WILL bend the truth, but *usually* it is meant as a kind/considerate gesture.

Personally, I think this is the WORST thing you can do. I mean, there is no sense in destroying a man's confidence, but if he's terrible, the least you can do is encourage him by giving him pointers and reassuring him that he will get better with lots and lots more practice :P Win-win!! :)
Honestly.. If you are doubting the statement on any level - you must know it wasn't that great. :D:D:D:P

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

. . . But women are socially conditioned to be "nice" and since we all know this is a subject of particular sensitivity . . .

Bottom line is that MOST women (maybe not on here) HAVE/WILL bend the truth . . .

Heh heh heh .. . .

What is it called when you prove your own point in the same post . . .

I call it "Fear of the scathing PM!":ph34r::ph34r::D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

. . . But women are socially conditioned to be "nice" and since we all know this is a subject of particular sensitivity . . .

Bottom line is that MOST women (maybe not on here) HAVE/WILL bend the truth . . .

Heh heh heh .. . .

I'm just pointing out that DZ.com women may not be representative of the "norm" when it comes to certain things.. I think it's fair to say we are exceptionally skilled in the sense of humour, banter, and in-your-face-ness, departments, for example.. :D:D:P

So following from that, it's possible that we're also less afraid to be honest about difficult topics. Not sure if that's actually the case, though.

I mean, heck.. I'm pretty brutally honest, but I wasn't always that way. I kind of went from being a wallflower, to being excessively harsh, to being much more confident/content about who I am. I've softened over the years, and I can only hope that in time I will become more and more "myself" without feeling the need to "apologise" for it.

So yeah - even I've fallen in the trap of telling guys who were mediocre that they were *great* (when I was about 10 years younger than I am now..).. I've since learned that this is doing a disservice to everyone, really.
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Heh heh heh .. . .

I'm just pointing out that DZ.com women may not be representative of the "norm" when it comes to certain things.. I think it's fair to say we are exceptionally skilled in the sense of humour, banter, and in-your-face-ness, departments, for example.. :D:D:P

LOL . . . actually on the whole, it is all about the same.

I'll quote you again

"It's the same thing as intelligence.. *Everyone* thinks they are smarter than average. This is impossible. MOST people are, in fact, of average intelligence."

Exceptionally skilled? There are FEW if any that would gain that title here.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

LOL . . . actually on the whole, it is all about the same.

I'll quote you again

"It's the same thing as intelligence.. *Everyone* thinks they are smarter than average. This is impossible. MOST people are, in fact, of average intelligence."

Exceptionally skilled? There are FEW if any that would gain that title here.

Exaggerating for comic effect, my friend :D:D:P
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Heh heh heh .. . .

Ah ha ha!! I've just re-read the two statements juxtaposed..

Well.. Then I guess I rest my case!! Women don't like hurting people's feelings! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Of all the men a woman may have had, one of them, by definition, has to be the best.;)

Maybe it's like anything with subjective scoring, like watching ice skating at the Olympics. I really can't choose which skater is the best. Hell, I think they're all great. I don't judge, I just enjoy.:P Occasionally one of them comes along that really blows you away, though.B|:)

And half the population is above average intelligence, even if only a little. :D