BillyVance

Confetti Cunt strikes again!

Thanks LisaH! :D The card felt extra thick this time. :)

So...what are ya gonna do with yer time off? :ph34r:

Whaaa??? It's a term of endearment, and she likes it!!! Sheesh! :)

But hell, if I do get a vacation, might as well spend it going apeshit with the chainsaw. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Do you guys realize how offensive the word "cunt" is?

To me, you might as well be shouting out the "n" word.

Billy, you are intelligent enough to come up with more appropriate verbage.

Of course, that's just my opinion, and lord knows, no one gives a fuck about my opinion on dizzy.

Of course, that's just my opinion, and lord knows, no one gives a fuck about my opinion on dizzy.

Do you know that people often call each other assholes? and they laugh about it?

Its a big tough world out there you're gonna havce to get use to hearing words that your parents shielded you from.

Cunt in no way is the same as saying nigger.
The word nigger is a racial slur that had been used to demoralize a WHOLE race of people, men, women, child for a very long time. Along with that demoralization the people it was aimed at were not giving the same rights as the rest of the population in this country.

Cunt is more inline with the word asshole. Stop trying to play victim and move on.:D

I guess I woke up on the wrong side today but this Whoa is me stuff erks me sometimes enough for me to sit and type a reply to a random person online.

Hopefully, you realize I am not attacking you but I am just calling bullshit on your comparison to the word cunt and the word nigger.
My photos

My Videos

Lighten up Fransis.

Oh, and what makes you think Billy is intelligent. He lives in Alabama for Gods sake.

Oh, and what makes you think Billy is intelligent. He lives in Alabama for Gods sake.

But that probably puts him in the 90th percentile for the region, so he is very intelligent!:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Lighten up Fransis.

Bumfuck, Georgia isn't much better. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You know what's funny is that I hear more and more women saying the C word all the time.

however- "confetti cunt" sounds like a serious medical condition.:o

That sounds like the Yeast Infection version of projectile vomiting!:|:|:|:|:|:|
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Hahahahaha I collected all the confetti she gave me and gave her the ultimate confetti BOMB in her Birthday card!!! :ph34r::ph34r:

She is good like that!!!

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

You know what's funny is that I hear more and more women saying the C word all the time.

That sounds like the Yeast Infection version of projectile vomiting!:|:|:|:|:|:|

I can see the commercials now: Do you suffer from occasional confetti cunt? Tired of being the life of the party? Tired of all the mess?

Well now there is Confetti Ready. With Confetti Ready, you'll be ready for whatever comes to your box. No more confetti stuck to your body in the shower. No more weird looks from your friends.

Confetti Ready available in stores.

I can see the commercials now: Do you suffer from occasional confetti cunt? Tired of being the life of the party? Tired of all the mess?

Well now there is Confetti Ready. With Confetti Ready, you'll be ready for whatever comes to your box. No more confetti stuck to your body in the shower. No more weird looks from your friends.

Confetti Ready available in stores.

Then there's the mandatory testimonial: "Now that I have Confetti Ready I can wear dresses again!"
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

But we do have a foot up on Virginia. We don't even claim those fuckers.

Would calling you a cunt here be appropriate?

Do you live in Vagina?

FIFY :D