skyrider

Thousands Of Middle Age Men, Heart Broken

Not this anybody.
I'll never understand why coming out is news worthy either.

I'm calling a press conference to announce that I'm heterosexual. Film at eleven. :P

A little free advertising. How you gonna get hooked up if nobody knows?......Especially if everyone thought you were straight? It would work the other direction as well......if everyone thought you were gay and you finally, after 60 years, get around to announcing you are not. :)

Not this anybody.
I'll never understand why coming out is news worthy either.

I'm calling a press conference to announce that I'm heterosexual. Film at eleven. :P

Now who would believe that??
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Not gonna lie I would have given it to her if she looked like she did in some of those young black and whites.

Or if you just found her passed out drunk on a park bench-who are you kidding. you're not that picky:)

We've never met but somehow you know me better than most of my very good friends do. :P

Hey when most women get to this age.. almost all of the single men in the same age group are pretty much severely damaged goods. I really dont blame any woman with brains for turning to other women for companionship or more. Who needs to put up with the leftovers who are probably going to be dying off in a couple years anyway. At least being bisexual makes your chances of finding a tolerable mate goes up drastically.:ph34r: