misskriss

Guilty Pleasures

Wow, this is way the hell down the list now. However, I can't get away for the trip to BBB - took me a while to de-code that one.

I may be out to the American Boogie, but that is my Birthday weekend and it might be family stuff also....

However, talking about guilty pleasures..... Let's just mention my birthday and SkyMama;)

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

Ohh?? You like bikes??

I LOVE bikes. One day i'll get my very own pink, purple, and gray bike. Problem is i prefer to be the bike bitch, not to drive it myself.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

However, talking about guilty pleasures..... Let's just mention my birthday and SkyMama

well, you won't get any guilty pleasures if you don't come out to meet me, now will ya TEB? :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yep, I wish I could be there and meet all the group.

However, the first weekend in June is my wife's B-day and June 21st is our anniversary. I'm gonna need to be working that weekend to pay for the stuff I'm supposed to get...... Now, where was that list...

I'm probably going to be at "another" DZ....

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

Well I also have a thing for Miles Davis, candlelit bubblebaths and long strolls with someone that makes my tummy flutter:P

what happened to the healthy living?

Oh, I am a very healthy girl..but I didn't see you listing any of your guilty pleasures!:)

Still waiting my dear....

Uhh, yesterday afternoon was so pretty that I got caught up in the ride. These country roads are awesome, and I wound up mindlessly cruising. Sorry...I'll try to do better next time...lol. Uhh, did I mention the aliens that mind transfered the ideas of a windy, two-lane blacktop into my head and caused me to forget my ulltimate purpose in life (to find you)?? Uhh, yeah, that's it...aliens...it was the aliens...

FFF

ummm.....just looking at some of your posts DEAR, and I am thinking, uh, NO! WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, whew, that damm other personality cum in out. Sorry, I didnt mean for her to interrupt your fun,....please, continue........luv, Me.(mommy of the dude)
------- reality is for people who lack imagination.Reality is perception and perceptions change therefore, reality is merely what we make of it.

Good Books (or bad ones),
girls (especially the skydiving variety),
steak (or just meat in general),
beer,
planning to defraud my parents of next semesters tuition by dropping all the classes after they've paid for them and collecting the refund check... (tuition just went up again...SCORE!) for skydiving money...

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

A good Book

Spending time out in the great outdoors when I should be working making money for school

Women in general

My Computer

DZ.com> the time I spent here I could have studied the entire Napoleonic war

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte