banesanura

Are you Metro?

I am told that I am metro. Exceptionally well groomed, custom made clothes and very heterosexual.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I was told that shaving my legs meant I was metro.

That's part of my definition of 'exceptionally well groomed'.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I was talking to my very metro sexual friend. And it seems that there are some differences between who/what defines males being metro sexual.

So, what defines metro sexual?

I don't see how buying a watch makes some one a Metrosexual. Bitch.

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs041.snc3/12831_819113807301_10053331_49260980_2386551_n.jpg

Yeah it's a nice watch but why would you waste money on a watch that ISN'T nice?

If somebody enjoys going downtown while going downtown on a train; does that make them a metro sexual?

I rode on the Metro today ... does that count? :o

(Probably not.)

/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

I was talking to my very metro sexual friend. And it seems that there are some differences between who/what defines males being metro sexual.

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs041.snc3/12831_819113807301_10053331_49260980_2386551_n.jpg

Yeah it's a nice watch but why would you waste money on a watch that ISN'T nice?

Thats a mans watch?:o

I rode on the Metro today ... does that count?

Only if you had sex. Metrosexual is really just the subway equivalent of the mile-hi club

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Thats a mans watch?:o

Yeah, they have one that is exactly the same with the exception of a smaller face which is the women's model.

Only if you had sex. Metrosexual is really just the subway equivalent of the mile-hi club

It's only 5 minutes btw Pentagon Station and National Airport stops. :o

/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

/Marg

So?

That's probably about 3 minutes longer than most of the guys on here would need.:D:D:D:P
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

/Marg

So?

That's probably about 3 minutes longer than most of the guys on here would need.:D:D:D:P

A 17 yo guy could probably go 3 rounds.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Thats a mans watch? :o

First thing i thought of too:D He probably wears those white shades too!:D:D

Actually yes. http://www.celebrity-sunglasses-finder.com/image-files/oakley_oil_rig.gif The first gen t-pain oil rig. Man, me trying to explain this stuff to you guys is like you guys trying to explain the use of an abacus to me. There is no hope for comprehension. :P