npgraphicdesign

I haven't jumped since...

. . . since I tore my rotator cuff.[:/]

I just finished up my home PT, and getting ready to go to my twice a week PT with the pros. So far, slow going.

At least it's not summer.:D

Well, one of the tendons in my right knee joint start to snap if i put my right ankle on my left knee and press it downwards. Does that count? :P

Where do you jump out of?

...September 15th! Damn I need a jump...won't be surprised if my rig has rust on it. :P I need to move to warmer climates or gather my cojones in a bag and go jump. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :S

When was your last jump?

Sept of 2008. My right shoulder rotator cuff was torn at Lost Prairie on drdive's 500th and reaching back for the BOC would cause it to pop and shoot pain thru my whole body.

I gave it time to heal and thought I would be ready to jump last spring.. UNTIL.. I went to the Denver Tunnel for an hour and it felt like my arm was going to fall off after about 10 minutes.

That convinced me to ground myself for last year and really give it a chance to get better.

This year. New jumpsuit.... new rig.. and hopefully a better arm... and the sence to not just jump with just any group.[:/][:/]

December 5... We are having an unusually harsh winter here. Last weekend dropped 32 inches of snow. There is a weather advisory in effect for tomorrow with another 12 inches of snow accumulation expected. [:/]

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

December 5... We are having an unusually harsh winter here. Last weekend dropped 32 inches of snow. There is a weather advisory in effect for tomorrow with another 12 inches of snow accumulation expected. [:/]

3' of snow = soft landings. :)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

3' of snow = soft landings. :)

Not much chance of that when the dropzones are closed.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Last Saturday.:)But it was a long time between drinks 1001th Jump on Feb 1st 2009 (at Elsinore), a HnP on 13th Sept 2009 (in Namibia), and 5 Jumps last weekend:)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

...yesterday. :) Did two jumps and I'm up to lvl 7 on my AFF now, in a total of 3 jumps! woo!
If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

Sometime in July 2009. [:/] About to drop my rig off at my rigger this Wednesday for a repack. Gonna get out to the nearest DZ and make a few jumps for a day, before I get down to Fitzgerald for the St Patricks Day boogie. :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban