skymama

So who's watching the start of the Olympics tonight?

Me, me, me, me, me! :)
I LOVE the Olympics and am looking forward to seeing the opening ceremony tonight. I like the Summer Olympics better, but I'll still spend hours watching the competitions and the touchy-feely stories.

Are you going to watch? What sports are your favorites?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Love watching the olympics..especially the opening ceremony. I like to think about what is going on in the athletes heads as they walk in...it warms my heart to think of all the emotions they are going through. But I'm with you I like the summer games more. However, winter olympics is fun to watch speed skating, bobsled, luge, slalom. Not much of a down hill skiier fan or ice skating fan..probably because they have sooo many rounds i get bored with them.
THRIVING IN MY DASH!!

Me, me, me, me, me! :)
I LOVE the Olympics and am looking forward to seeing the opening ceremony tonight. I like the Summer Olympics better, but I'll still spend hours watching the competitions and the touchy-feely stories.

Are you going to watch? What sports are your favorites?

I like a little curling . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

A fine Canadian radio station is supporting their own winter games that prove to be just as entertaining.

http://www.cjay92.com/contests/1060678/cjay+92+winner+games

I agree with Turtle on the curling :)

Dammit Lippy, the naked snow angels was not what I was expecting >:(
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

We're going to turn them into a drinking game of some sort :)

That's a good idea! What kind of rules are you following?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I agree. The Olympic Opening Ceremonies have always been very entertaining and a great start to watching the games.

It will be tough following the extravaganza put on by the Chinese, but then I doubt that any country will ever invest the money and people that that opening had. The Canadians are very imaginative and resourceful, so I'm expecting a good show.

We're going to turn them into a drinking game of some sort :)

That's a good idea! What kind of rules are you following?

How about, for every wipe-out on the slope, fall on the ice, etc, slam a shot down.

Nah, that'd get boring quick. These are world class athletes. Now if it was the redneck games.... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I always look forward to seeing who the final torch bearer will be. What I'm hearing now is it's between Wayne Gretzky and Lady GaGa . . .

NickD :)

Lady Gaga??? She grew up in a NYC borough... or was that sarcasm? :P

What about Eddie "The eagle"? Is he Canadian? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I always look forward to seeing who the final torch bearer will be. What I'm hearing now is it's between Wayne Gretzky and Lady GaGa . . .

NickD :)

Lady Gaga??? She grew up in a NYC borough... or was that sarcasm? :P

What about Eddie "The eagle"? Is he Canadian? :D

Wow! I had no idea that they knew anything about hockey in Alabama! LOL.

Billy, that would be Ed Belfour and yes he is a Canuck :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Just as the tourture of christmas has passed this sports tourture begins :S

So, no I won't

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

I am! I am! I'm even having a little 'hot and cold' soirée in honor of the opening ceremonies. I'm having some friends over for chili and cornbread. Gonna eat something warm while watching something cold, with a few libations thrown in of course! :)

Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406