godfrog

End of theWorld

Unless of course you are using the calendar from your computer which has been updated for the next hundred years or so. So you're saying that because Microsoft implemented a calendar on a computer intended to to used for perhaps 8 to 10 years max, that microsoft can tell the future? Or because there isnt a calendar printed out past this year that has the same relevance?

OMG I just checked my Windows 7 calendar.. it only goes to 12:59:59PM on 2099

We are all doomed:ph34r:

Unless of course you are using the calendar from your computer which has been updated for the next hundred years or so.

Well, if it's good enough for Big Bucks Bill Gates, it's good enough for me.

:D
Go, Steve and Woz!
I'll meet you guys at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Unless of course you are using the calendar from your computer which has been updated for the next hundred years or so.

Well, if it's good enough for Big Bucks Bill Gates, it's good enough for me.

:D
Go, Steve and Woz!

I am sending an email to Steve Balmer to tell on you.

:D:D

Balmer doesn't answer emails just like B-B Bill didn't.

They might for Amazon
She works for BB and if he has seen her, he'd be scared of her :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Unless of course you are using the calendar from your computer which has been updated for the next hundred years or so. So you're saying that because Microsoft implemented a calendar on a computer intended to to used for perhaps 8 to 10 years max, that microsoft can tell the future? Or because there isnt a calendar printed out past this year that has the same relevance?

Is Windows 2000 enough proof, or does one need to bring up the PS3? :|

:P
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

And on the winter solstace in 2012 all the planets will line up into a straight line for the first time in 26,000 years...

assuming this is true

...this combined the transit of venus..

this is a necessary condition...the 13th backtun which we are living...had the 12th and previous most if not all life was wiped out. There are too many variables for this date to be mere coincidence.

halo is still one of the best first person shooters out there, you can play online talk shit to some random person and then after you kill them stand over their body and drop sack over and over, come to think of it.... kinda like these forums somedays :D

Travis Roy Foundation. At very least its a tax write off

What's far more terrifying is that all the calendars I've seen so far this year come to an end on December 31st 2010. There's nothing after that. Barring quick action by a calendar printer, the world will end on that day.

Duuuude, you still use a paper calendar? That's way bad for the planet, haven't you seen what they're doing to the rain-forests in Indonesia?

Personally, I have a calendar on my Droid, and as long as I keep the batteries charged, we should all be saf ...

The instruction at "0x6000208a" referenced memory at "0x002f05f6". The memory could not be "written".
Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD