AggieDave

Mario Kart Wii

Fry's has a deal right now where you get the package deal if you buy the game. The package deal is $5 for a spare wheel.

After playing for the last hour off and on, I'm having a blast. PM me when you get your stuff together and we'll try to get some play time.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I was going to download it onto my system the other day, but it required the other gameplay remote. perhaps I will have to buy the game from the store so I can get the wheels too. ... to play each other online, do I need the game as well, or is it like the gameboy advance where only one person needs the actual game?
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

It just came out today, you need to buy the game. The downloadable games are older games from past systems. There is the N64 Mario Kart available for download, but not the best (SNES) version.

The Wii version has some "retro" tracks available from the past versions of Mario Kart.

It's a blast! I played for about 4 hours, and still suck at most tracks. Just figuring out the best cars/bikes is tough enough. Very cool though. Yeah, it's arcade-ish...but fun.

Wii-tard!
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

I've just spent the last two hours playing online and all you DZ-Wii's need to get online. My consol name is AggieDave and my Mii is Dave, we need to play. Its the most fun I've had with online gaming in a long time.

Go to the Mariokart Channel and select the friends section. It will show you your ID#.

Mine is WiiSkydive 1118-0619-0796.

- David
SCR #14809

Just picked up my copy and played it for 20 minutes then went online. The new courses are fun as hell with lots of people playing them!

I'll get my Wii ID online soon and start hosting some games in the evenings.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Kick the crud out of your kids. It's not hard to use, you just gotta get more stick time on it.

I'm seriously hoping for WiiSkydiving soon. With the controller setup of the Wii, and now the WiiBalanceBoard, it could be incredible. Time will tell.
SCR #14809

Just picked up my copy and played it for 20 minutes then went online. The new courses are fun as hell with lots of people playing them!

I'll get my Wii ID online soon and start hosting some games in the evenings.

Lots of "unlocks".
SCR #14809

I was at wally world the other day and "asked" my wife if we could get it and she said NO.

I told her that it was no wonder that when she looks at the games she always finds something "new", even if I've had it for 6 months. I told her that I asked, now I'll just get it when I am on the road.

She threatened to check my bank account. :)
I'll have that and the $90 Wii fit too. I like watching people make an ass out of themselves.

Where's your friend ID? (Just discovered that both people have to have each other's ID's in order to race. Ex. You would have to register my friend ID AND I would have to register your friend ID before you and I could race each other. )

Mine is 1246-9601-6475.

I registered the 2 people in this thread who posted their friend id's. So if you folks wanna race sometime feel free to register mine. :)