AggieDave

The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day

The documentary Overnight is WAY more entertaining than the movie. I wonder if they'll have to do an Overnight II when Troy Duffy manages to blow this one up in his own face like he did the last one...
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

The documentary Overnight is WAY more entertaining than the movie. I wonder if they'll have to do an Overnight II when Troy Duffy manages to blow this one up in his own face like he did the last one...

I watched that too. Man he's really an arrogant ass. Lucky I liked the first movie or I would really think he was worthless. Not that he gives a rat's ass about my opinion, but still.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

That guy doesn't give a rat's ass about anything but himself. Hopefully he has changed - though I doubt it.

Never before and, thanks to him, never since has someone had everything they ever dreamed of in Hollywood handed to them on a silver platter. Duffy essentially took a shit on the platter. The one lasting impact he had is that everyone in Hollywood keeps his story in the back of their minds when it's time to finance.

From what I can deduce from IMDb is that he's self financing - there are no producers listed and no production companies. I couldn't be less shocked.

The really sad thing to me is the bar - that was a great bar to hang out in and now it's gone.
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

I didn't like the movie for various reasons.

Care to elaborate?

I think it's a fantastic movie.

More religious propaganda. Some religious fanatics believe that they're doing God's work by telling people not to kill, rape, or steal while killing people ...
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Hell has frozen over and they have actually started filming! I wonder if it will be as entertaining as the original or just die in horrible sequel land?

http://joblo.com/boondock-saints-2

ohhh bad ass! One of my favorites, do you think they can do it again.

Another good "unknown" is Path to Paradise, while it is not a horror movie: the last line will send a cold chill right up your spine.

Look forward to BSII!

Ask and Ye shall receive.

Oct 30th.

It's been out and it shows up as being in the theaters on my Iphone but its not playing in my area.

That's 'cause you live in the Boonies Scott:ph34r::ph34r::P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ask and Ye shall receive.

Oct 30th.

It's been out and it shows up as being in the theaters on my Iphone but its not playing in my area.

That's 'cause you live in the Boonies Scott:ph34r::ph34r::P

Don't you mean Woop Woop? :D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Went to see it Friday Night. The first Movie is easily one one of my Top 5 Favorite movies ever.

Overall, I was glad to see this Sequel. Much more campy than the first in Parts and at first I hated the Eunice Bloom Character. Nothing kills a Movie quicker to me than an actress faking a heavy southern accent and she was about the worst I have ever seen. However by the middle of the movie it settled in and actually started working for the character.

Definitely watch the first one again right before going as they do a great job throwing in Subtle and Not so subtle jokes that you will only get if you saw the first one.

As a sequel that no one ever thought would get made due to the Duffy`s unreal Crash and burn after the first one, It was surprisingly amusing. Well worth the $9.50 for the movie ticket and I will definitely buy the DVD the day it comes out.

And this one was left even more wide open for a third movie. I hope it does not take another 10 years to get that one made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmV13eB0fa0

Men build things, then we die. it's in our fucking DNA.

THAT'S WHAT WE DO!

best most awesome shitty movie ever.

I don't think it is religious propaganda at all. I fucking hate stereotypical christians. It seems to me these characters are "devout" only as characters and push it on nobody in the audience or other characters in the film. if anything, they are making fun of the devout stereotypical christian, and embracing what religion and spirituality should be about, the good of the people, not the will of god.

-SPACE-