DaGimp

Did anyone miss me?

I see, so when you have nothing else to do IN ALL OF IRAQ, no one to talk to OR YOU"RE BORED, you call us. You men are all alike... you only call when you need your own personal needs fulfilled. You never think about our needs. Ya know, there's times we'd like to talk to you, but you're always out with your friends having a good old time in Iraq and then, when they've left, you reach out to us, WE HAVE FEELINGS TOO, YA KNOW!!! I mean who knows, you could be injured out there lying in the desert and we wouldn't know because you don't call... Ring us again next time YOU'RE FUCKING BORED!!! >:(

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Well, I know this isnt directly ment for me, since i dont know you, but im sorry that you know someone over here and they havent contacted you. If it makes you feel better by venting at me, even though i know its not directed to me, by all means, go ahead. I tell my soldiers to contact their family and friends at least once a week as time permits, cuase i know people back home worry.

Now im not comming back just because im bored over here, it just happens to be where im at in my life currently, in fact i doubt many in this community even knew i am here.

And Sepnce....send away, ill work something out....

Oh and no haji boobies.....they are all overered up over here...100+ degrees and all you can see are their eyes.....
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

live here, i dont know, im actually getting used to the gun fire and explosions all the time, the heat isnt to bad either, only march and alreay in the 100s, im actually thinking about signing up fo another tour....

i dont hear a whole lot about them really, so i cant really judge people i dont know, but our whole role over here is basically obsolete, the IA (Iraqi Army) basically does everything, we just observe....

Maybe you can liven up the forums. It has been rather boring in here lately. I think everyone is just too busy to post anymore..
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

hmmm let see....

Yes, maybe i can liven up the forum, you know how i do....the professor is back....

Cross sabers....no where near those, not as lavish where im at....

BIGUN, yeah i had to look and see if you were a girl after i replied haha i didnt take it personally...no worries...

Skydive...OH YES i do need to make one....been almost a year since my last...and beer mmmmmm 8 months on that...no wait...i did have 2 for super bowl....

Heres a few pics of where im at...

ok

1 a couple blackhawks circling before landing
2 a shot of the city right outside the wall of our base....litterally a stones throw away
3 me and one of my guy on a roof top, they caught me talking, not a good pic...im on the left for who dont know me
4 i was flying from a "safer" place to where im at in the city
5 i was in jail........musta been bad....

Hi Jake! Oh boy, do I remember you! ;)

Glad to hear you're doing ok over there. Add me to the people giving thanks.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

i bet you do remember me ;);)

no need for thanks guys really.....i love doing this, it feels wrong to be thanks for doing something you like to do, it would be like me thanking you all for being skydivers....

if you wana thank someone, go to Walter Reid or Bamsi in TX, thank those soldiers who were critically wounded, thank the mothers and children of fallen soldiers.....i dont need thanks....

dont worry; seems nobody's missing me!

Yeah, but people like DaGimp:)

Gimpy, how does Mrs Gimp feel about an extenedd tour?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?