billvon

Vegas oddity

So here's a picture from Vegas. The picture is of Amy sitting at a bar called Pour 24 where one can find some very good beers from Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA to Sin City Amber. There is no one at the bar. Behind Amy you can see a line of people waiting to buy 70 ounce Coors Lights at a little stand.

Is it just me or does this seem really odd?

you can see a line of people waiting to buy 70 ounce Coors Lights at a little stand.

Is it just me or does this seem really odd?

Note the size of the people in the line.

70 oz. beers.

Size of people.

70 oz. beers.

Big people.

70 oz. beers.

Seems normal to me.

I hate the fancy stuff, and especially dark beers!

I grew up drinking cheap redneck beer, Bud, Old Milwaukee, PBR. Now I brew my own dark ales, I love a good microbrew all hopped up to the gills. Guiness Stout is one of my favorites. But still, sometimes, when you're just there, listening to the band, I'll take a good old fashioned PBR in a can.B|

many folks liek myself preffer redneck beers, I hate the fancy stuff, and especially dark beers!

Guinness is good for you,

And, more for the rest of us too. :D

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

The top selling beer at the Yardhouse is Coors Light.

We are the odd ones, Bill. Coors Light is fermented, piss colored and safe. Why try something different when you can get 70 ouces of what we drank in college?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

The Coors Light 70's probably cost the same as a pint of Dogfish Head. I am fine with people drinking anything they want, as that leaves more good beer for us!
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

many folks liek myself preffer redneck beers, I hate the fancy stuff, and especially dark beers!

I tried Guiness once...I gave it away after two drinks!

Those beers must just be an aquired taste, and I have no desire to aquire it!

I tried Guiness once...I gave it away after two drinks!

Those beers must just be an aquired taste, and I have no desire to aquire it!

Nuthin' like a beer ya have to CHEW! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I grew up drinking cheap redneck beer, Bud, Old Milwaukee, PBR.

what!? no oly, lucky, or hamms?

Redneck beers, (no others need apply) Bud ,Budlight, Bud dry, (my favorite) Miller, Miller genuine draft , Miller light(for the ladies) PBR, Bucsh, Corona, (if Bud isn't avaliable) No limes allowed!(add the lime, you are now a yuppy, not a redneck) Coors if you are north of Arizona..

>Better question is why you are at the nyny and not at coyote ugly?

There's a Coyote Ugly at NYNY. (In fact it was just around the corner in that pic.) Went in for a bit but it was a sausagefest (see below.)

>Man card = revoked.

I gave that up a long time ago. On the minus side, means fewer drinking contests and stunts involving fire, and my reserve has gotten alarmingly large. I even have a purse (well a backpack.) On the plus side, I spent Thursday and Friday hanging out in Vegas with six women.

There's a Coyote Ugly at NYNY. (In fact it was just around the corner in that pic.) Went in for a bit but it was a sausagefest (see below.)

Wow, that's ridiculous. What time was that picture taken? Can't imagine it being that poor of a ratio after midnight. btw. did you catch any shows?

>Wow, that's ridiculous.

Really? The draw at Coyote Ugly sure seems to be the really hot bartenders. That seems like it would draw men, not women.

>btw. did you catch any shows?

The Beatles Cirque de Soleil show. Almost got kicked out when two skydivers jumped on the stage at the end and made "snow angels" in the rose petals they shot on the stage.