Ketia0

I bought a bike!!!!

B|

I sold the unfixable explorer ( past post) and went and bought a motorcycle. I havent rode in about 2 years, and have been wanting to get back on a bike.

Its a 2002 Suzuki Intruder 800CC engine. All the reviews I have read on this bike say nothing but good things about it. The only thing wrong with it is the speedometer doesnt work ( research says its most likely the magnets in it? ) So Ill see. It has been layed over, and the front finder has a small crack in it, nothing major. The plastic "Intruder" emblem on the tank is scratched up, but thats $30 bucks.

Check out the pics and let me know what yall think...

Oh, and it matches my rig and canopy PERFECTLY!!!! :D:D:D
"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

whats a M?:$

:D

Im getting it. I used to ride without a license. But im going to get one now. Im just waiting till I get comfertable to go do the driving portion.. Need to study up on the written part.. Im trying to find a motorcycle safety course around here.. I figure with summer coming up it there should be quit a few.

"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

I hope to take one soon! A freind of mine, cupcake, told me he learned more in one day there than in a year of driving on his own. so im ganna do it.. its just.. when?

whats a M?:$

:D

Im getting it. I used to ride without a license. But im going to get one now. Im just waiting till I get comfertable to go do the driving portion.. Need to study up on the written part.. Im trying to find a motorcycle safety course around here.. I figure with summer coming up it there should be quit a few.

Better get busy, Here in Cal. My son had to book 2 months in advance, and you can't get a full lisense until you pass,,

BUT, get yer ass to the DMV and get a permit at least...otherwise your insurance is out the window, and you could fuck up your driving record for years!

B|

Its a 2002 Suzuki Intruder 800CC engine.

I have a buddy with an Intruder 1400cc. I bust on him about it being a "fake" Harley, but thats all in fun. He busts on me for being a stereotypical 40-something guy on a Harley (even though I been riding a Harley since I was 25)

Truth is, his Intruder is a sweet ride. Even sounds good once he put some Vance & Hines pipes on there.

Enjoy your bike, it looks real nice!

Ya can see my "40-something cliche" in my sig!
__

My mighty steed

B|

Its a 2002 Suzuki Intruder 800CC engine.

I have a buddy with an Intruder 1400cc. I bust on him about it being a "fake" Harley, but thats all in fun. He busts on me for being a stereotypical 40-something guy on a Harley (even though I been riding a Harley since I was 25)

Truth is, his Intruder is a sweet ride. Even sounds good once he put some Vance & Hines pipes on there.

Enjoy your bike, it looks real nice!

Ya can see my "40-something cliche" in my sig!

What about us 50 sumthin folks that can't settle for one bike
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/424747010.jpg

Congratulations!
Look for a class ASAP as most classes, in NJ at least, are fully booked for the next month.

I just finished the class and license,but no bike yet.

PS. In NJ and I assume other states require that you have a permit before signing up the class

Congratulations!
Look for a class ASAP as most classes, in NJ at least, are fully booked for the next month.

I just finished the class and license,but no bike yet.

PS. In NJ and I assume other states require that you have a permit before signing up the class

Yep, I just told them the same thing, Gte to the DMV, get that permit, and get enrolled in a course!

You trying to kill yourself or just let someone else kill you?......:| i dont do bikes....

LOL, Pussy!B| stay away from them there aireoplanes too, they is dangerous, and some fools jump out of them with nothing but Nylon to save them!

You trying to kill yourself or just let someone else kill you?......:| i dont do bikes....

but you have no compunction putting in your bigoted reply :S:S

Nice one Ketia,
good bike enough power, handles wells, decent brakes. Nice:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ignorance is bliss! Your like my wife.....just looking for something to bitch about....get a life!

:D:D:D that was NOT bitchin:D:D:D just an observation;)

BTW Nice way to support your (not to be confused with you're) wife. :S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Nice bike.

Heads up, if you get popped for not having an M you get a No DL citation. That will suspend your DL. That means you'll lose your insurance, will have to pay suspension fees to DPS and maybe get a SR-22 insurance. All of that will take over 3 years and around $5,000!

So go to MSF and take the course, then go get your license (you have to go through a MSF type course, approved by DPS now to get your license).

I don't want to be a downer, but I bet you didn't know any about the above. Most people don't realize it until they're stopped and they have a suspended driver's license or they got the certified letter in the mail from DPS.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Yea, I called DPS yesterday.. and im furious! >:(

Dont get me wrong, im all about safety. And I want to go to the course... but a MANDATORY 2 day course from 8am-6pm!!! Thats UBSURD! >:(>:(

Alas, I will do what I have got to. :|

Yea, I called DPS yesterday.. and im furious! >:(

Dont get me wrong, im all about safety. And I want to go to the course... but a MANDATORY 2 day course from 8am-6pm!!! Thats UBSURD! >:(>:(

Alas, I will do what I have got to. :|

Well, its the only thing they could do to keep the "no helmet" crowd happy and try to slow down the number of dead bodies people like me have to clean up.

Take a deep breath, go have fun at the course. You'll get an insurance break for taking the course and I bet you either learn something or meet some neat people!

Once it all done, we can meet up at Yankee's in Carlos. You can ride the Sam Houston forest on the way in and I'll enjoy my routes on the way in. :)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."