ntrprnr

Favorite movie lines/titles to quote when you're pissed off.

I just sent an email to someone who fucked up royally without telling me (I don't mind when people fuck up, I mind when they try to hide it) and the subject line was "There will be blood."

What's your favorite "I'm SO FUCKING PISSED OFF" movie title or movie quote?

Grr.... "Urge to kill... Rising..." (Simpsons.)

But really. I feel like that.

But I won't kill anyone.

I just sent an email to someone who fucked up royally without telling me (I don't mind when people fuck up, I mind when they try to hide it) and the subject line was "There will be blood."

Might I suggest never putting anything in a company email you wouldn't want read in court. I would especially avoid words like; kill, death, blood, rampage when referring to anyone.

That said, I have been known to whistle the tune the Scarecrow sang in "The Wizard of Oz."
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Might I suggest never putting anything in a company email you wouldn't want read in court. I would especially avoid words like; kill, death, blood, rampage when referring to anyone.

That said, I have been known to whistle the tune the Scarecrow sang in "The Wizard of Oz."

The man makes a very valid point.

Nothing in the email body referenced any type of violence, though - but still, good point.

Irony is, I preach this nonstop in my speeches.

Thanks for the catch, Quade. Appreciated.

I refrain from saying anything in a company email that is not provable or factual.

If I really want to light into someone, I do it in person or over the phone, not their voice mail.

Remote conference calls are great as you can call them fucking idiots all day long with the mute on. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I've been told numerous times that I call people idiots way too much to their face.

I dont recall calling THAT many high ranking people idiots... to their face.

No wonder I get funny looks wherever I go around this place!

(Apparently, its not good for a Junior NCO to call officers idiots... even when they are)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Not really to say to others, but repeated in my head..often this last week. Supervisor is out for 2 weeks and a coworker is leaving 2hrs early, this just after another coworker quit/fired...me and another diligent coworker stay beyond 8hrs (salary, no overtime) to make up for it. >:(

"If any of you sons of bitches, got anything else to say, now's the fucking time!" (Kill Bil V1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prDCDmchtTg

and the subject line was "There will be blood."

:o
I think if you sent me that, you'd probably make me cry!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

and the subject line was "There will be blood."

:o
I think if you sent me that, you'd probably make me cry!

Must . . . Not . . . Comment . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I am gonna BLARE "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" when my neighbor finally chokes to death on those ugly 200 extra pounds she's dragging around!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

"To the pain means the first thing you will lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists. Next your nose. The next thing you will lose will be your left eye followed by your right. Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God! What is that thing," will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever."

From the princess bride.

And shepherds we shall be,
for thee, my Lord,for thee
Power hath descended forth from thy hand,
Our feet shall quickly carry out thy commands
So we shall flow a river forth to thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Know this one by heart, hearing it always brings a smile to my face

And shepherds we shall be,
for thee, my Lord,for thee
Power hath descended forth from thy hand,
Our feet shall quickly carry out thy commands
So we shall flow a river forth to thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Know this one by heart, hearing it always brings a smile to my face

Cheater, thats a line from two movies!! Boondock Saints and All Saints Day

;)

"Its getting pretty sporty down here"
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message