Squeak

Weekend numbers 29/30th May 2010

:|:6::|

6 jumps this weekend 5 freefly and a flat fun cat-track for 2 jumpers doing their 200th jumps:)Glorious weather nil winds all weekend.B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

6 jumps this weekend 5 freefly and a flat fun cat-track for 2 jumpers doing their 200th jumps:)Glorious weather nil winds all weekend.B|

:)

Just 2 for me. Won't be jumping Sunday/Monday as I need to head up to Seattle to start my new job there this week.

Beer owed for first speed star.

I'm not planning on relocating immediately so for now I'm planning to come back to CA on weekends and jump here--at least until the end of the summer.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

ain't you a bit early ?,,the weekend is still humming along,,,;)

Australia is about 15 hours ahead of the USA and they also have different days for honoring those who gave their lives in military service.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

:):4::D

4 jumps (3 of which were AFF)

Almost 3 hours in the tunnel at Raeford

Beer for no longer being a tunnel virgin!

Off to Carolina Fest for the rest of the week. Will someone please tell weather gods to be nice this week?!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

:|:4:1

Not a big jumping weekend ... lazy and afternoon storm on Saturday, too windy on Sunday, perfect yesterday, but too slow at the DZ to get lots of loads up.

Got to land in somebody's back yard again (second time in 3 weeks). This time I barely made it - I landed between a huge tree and an electic fence ... all on camera :)
Excited for the start of Summer - I'm hoping for a great one.

O

0:5:1

Good weather, but no wind what so ever on the ground. Slid in on one knee a few times.

Beer for jumping my BASE canopy for the first time.:)

If you're not living on the edge; you're taking up too much room!

0:8:0

+ 16 tandem packs, 2 student packs, and all of my own pack jobs. Pretty tired on Monday.

Did a couple of jumps on a XF2. Pretty sporty.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Good weather, but no wind what so ever on the ground. Slid in on one knee a few times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MlYQI9Sp9w

Looks like ya hosed the tandem, :ph34r:were they still climbing?

the look on the students face is why I love filming students...total "What The Fuck"?:D he sees a trash bag and an open door, niether make sense!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MlYQI9Sp9w

Looks like ya hosed the tandem, :ph34r:were they still climbing?

the look on the students face is why I love filming students...total "What The Fuck"?:D he sees a trash bag and an open door, niether make sense!

Yeah I exited at about 3500', so they were still climbing. I love the look on a tandems face on hop n pops, especially out of a cessna since there so close to the door.:D There was also another student right behind me.:)
If you're not living on the edge; you're taking up too much room!