turtlespeed

Is it OK to use a condom on a first date?

with the exception of tool grip it kinda dries fast and rather soothing as opposed to spray paint...

doesnt it have to be heated or baked before it solidifies?
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

you want that with or with out the spray on tool grip???

certain women have perverted me last few years to the point where I have had to upload pics of my junk...so i guess I'm kinda over that hump now

so whatever is owed will be paid in full (color)

:)

Gold Paint.:)

Edit: Spray Paint.:)

fuck that... didn't somebody here already try that shit a while back!!
I put some hair remover on em and was intoxicated for like an hour....i just shave em now, forget about applying chemicals directly to the sack...its a bad move

with the exception of tool grip it kinda dries fast and rather soothing as opposed to spray paint...

No really - Gold Spray Paint is perfectly safe - no intoxication effects, I swear!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

you want that with or with out the spray on tool grip???

certain women have perverted me last few years to the point where I have had to upload pics of my junk...so i guess I'm kinda over that hump now

so whatever is owed will be paid in full (color)

:)

Gold Paint.:)

Edit: Spray Paint.:)

fuck that... didn't somebody here already try that shit a while back!!
I put some hair remover on em and was intoxicated for like an hour....i just shave em now, forget about applying chemicals directly to the sack...its a bad move

No really - Gold Spray Paint is perfectly safe - no intoxication effects, I swear!

see thread here ----->> Broke gold spray paint story
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

who was it that pulled that shit and roasted their sack??:D i almost died laughing when i saw that shit...

and kasch i dunno bud they got some they sell in a spray can...the old school tool dip though, yeah you had to heat up...guess it would be like waxing your nuts.....not recommended either..some one here also tried that too clay i believe

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

who was it that pulled that shit and roasted their sack??:D i almost died laughing when i saw that shit...

and kasch i dunno bud they got some they sell in a spray can...the old school tool dip though, yeah you had to heat up...guess it would be like waxing your nuts.....not recommended either..some one here also tried that too clay i believe

See the post right above yours ;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Spoil Sport!>:(

:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

AHHHH HAHAHA OUCH!!!

btw never spank it with suntan lotion, burns like hell. i ran out of lotion one day and was like hm why not....bad idea.
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

AHHHH HAHAHA OUCH!!!

btw never spank it with suntan lotion, burns like hell. i ran out of lotion one day and was like hm why not....bad idea.

Viscosity breakdown?:o:ph34r::ph34r:

I still remember getting that text msg/pic and thinking what the hell, why did broke send me gold balls....then the next text "I cant get the paint off and it is burning....!"

I am still lmao about that one...:ph34r:
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I still remember getting that text msg/pic and thinking what the hell, why did broke send me gold balls....then the next text "I cant get the paint off and it is burning....!"

I am still lmao about that one...:ph34r:

We broke his balls about that one.

We broke his balls about that one.

pun intended? :D:D

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Wow. I got a vasectomy seventeen years ago. I don't remember the last time I used a condom. But since I don't have sex on a first date, I'll vote 'no'.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

People, this is Turtle we're talking about. We all know there are a different set of standards for him than the rest of us would have. ;)

I didn't realize this was a Turtle specific question. So, Turtle, the answer is....In your case it is acceptable-damned unlikely, but acceptable.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

I saw this questioned asked in a magazine. I'm not referring to established relationships, I'm talking specifically about first dates. Would you be offended if your date whipped out a condom? Would it weigh in your decision to go out with that person again?

For me, a girl would earn brownie points for being a smart "consumer". I love condoms!

Your poll is flawed...

You assume we go on dates prior to getting in bed with them. This is not always the case.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I hear that some people wash off plastic baggies and reuse them. He could do that with his condoms and be really thrifty! :ph34r:

No, mama, the correct way to prep a condom for re-use is to turn it inside out and shake the fuck out of it.

:D:D:D:D

Pun intended?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I hear that some people wash off plastic baggies and reuse them. He could do that with his condoms and be really thrifty! :ph34r:

:):):)

|
|
V
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban