jtnesbitt

WAAAAAAAAAAH!

WAAAAAH! WAAAAH! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Somebody call the WAMBULENCE!

Skyride, swooping, base jumpers, newbies, old farts waaaaaah!

Let's see, what else is there to cry about? Let's go ahead and get it all out in this thread so we dont have to swift through all the SHIT on these forums anymore.

Have a nice day. :)
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

You forgot

whuffo posting
incidents
wing loading
SC
As the prop turns
Reposts
Mods (not that I have any problem with them)

etc, etc, etc.... B|

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

And don't forget the people who start a new thread just so they can complain about something and continue a negative vibe. They suck too! :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

...-your just another hotshot skygod... can I be on your ash dive. your just another hotshot skygod... see you in the incident reports. your just another hotshot skygod... I'll give you 2 years.-

There got that out of the way for you.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

Swift?

I think that's like "sift", but done quickly.

hahaha, I think your exactly right, really works well when you put it that way.

I kind of thought of it like a combo of sweep and sift at first but I like yours better.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

And don't forget the people who start a new thread just so they can complain about something and continue a negative vibe. They suck too! :P

Thanks for the reminder about that one thread I needed to post today...:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Thanks for the reminder about that one thread I needed to post today...:P

That's an excellent point, without these people there would be very few posts on DZ.com.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Andy, if you're gonna use the DZH random post generator at least make sure its a relevant one. You can even modify it to fit the situation, such as this one:

Let me guess Andy, you have a 1 pin rig becuase you think its really hard to figure out the advanced engineering behind the 2 pin rig

In times of economic crises i will take whatever i can get.

Let me ask you this Sir, where on my rig is there any wear and tear, pulling out the stitching on the risers from you "oh so brilliantly engineered" 2 pin?

He shoots he scores!

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Just an update...

WAAAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAAAAH!

The mirage ad is sexist and they cant spell! Waaaaaaaah! The sick and twisted thread is too sick! Waaaaaaaaaaaah! American celebrities suck! Waaaaaaah! BP! Waaaaaaaah! Everything is Bush/Obama/Right/Left's fault! Waaaaaaaaaah! I hate Aerodyne! Waaaaah! Fat guys have a right to jump too! Waaaaaaaah! SKYRIDE! WAAAAAAAAAH! I have a hang nail! Waaaaaah!

That pretty much sums up the biggest threads on the forum recently. Did I miss anything?

I have a hang nail! Waaaaaah!

That pretty much sums up the biggest threads on the forum recently. Did I miss anything?

Nope you pretty much got it all. Sorry to hear about the hang nail.
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Then stop being a crybaby and rip it off. Geesh. :|:D

No, that makes too much sense, I would rather hop online and bitch about it!

Then stop being a crybaby and rip it off. Geesh. :|:D

No, that makes too much sense, I would rather hop online and bitch about it!

Chickenshit! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

WAAAAAH! WAAAAH! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Somebody call the WAMBULENCE!

Skyride, swooping, base jumpers, newbies, old farts waaaaaah!

Let's see, what else is there to cry about? Let's go ahead and get it all out in this thread so we dont have to swift through all the SHIT on these forums anymore.

Have a nice day. :)

Go jump a round alread ya wus and quit yer whinin

Slow day at the Office?

Ha! Dont even get me started. half my clients refuse to give me ANY input on creative...they just want to see what we come up with, and they want it NOW, and the other half wants to give so much input that I dont understand why they are hiring me in the first place.