OlympiaStoica

Weekend Numbers - August 14th - 15th

:|:10:2

Finally double digit numbers to report; 7 freefly jumps and 3 hop and pop. Beer owed for breaking my personal record of jumps in one day (previous was 5, I did 7 on Saturday). Beer owed for 4 hours of freefall time reached on the last jump on Sunday.

300th is coming!!!

O

Why is it that when a woman doesn't get any nookie, she puts a ":|"

BUT when a guy doesn't . . . It's "B|"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

:):5:0

3 tandems, 2 fun jumps.
Sushi night with friends, beers with friends, flew over to Deland to see some friends at the Kittenger Boogie (some I've not seen for quite awhile), more beers and dinner with damn near everyone from Z-hizzie on Saturday night.
Nice slow Sunday spending time with my favorite and closest friends.
Wow. What an epic weekend.
B|

:)
DZ was forgone on Saturday to hit the DMB concert. Sunday just did 2 RW and a H&P to work on PRO landings.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

"Nookie" ... "bookie" - what the hell are we talking about? I may not recall the history on the "weekend numbers" correcty, but I think we're reporting on:

humps : jumps : beer owed

And, everyone stopped reporting on "humps" a long time ago ... I'm just following the crowd on this one.

O

On the road again, visiting friends and selling raffle tickets. This weekend we were out at West Plains, jumping their Caravan. The high winds kept Vskydiver on the ground, but I managed a few good jumps. We also drug our youngest daughter along to the Siverwood amusement park in Couer D'Alene on Friday. Thanks again, LadyDyver, for letting us stay at your house. B|

All I can say is Boston is FUN, but I owe beer for the one pattern fubar I did on Fri at JT for running out of alt on base and haybaling it crosswind into the weeds with spectacular form.:|

Ha ha ... you are uninjured, so it's all good.

I almost forgot to mention that I owe beer for "almost getting killed" in a "almost canopy colision" - but I'll probably start a thread on "Safety and Training" for this one. (A f***ing idiot with 1500 jumps was doing his recurrency jump ... and cut me off on final ... twice - I got it on video, so it will make for a good discussion.)

O

>and cut me off on final
yikes

Next time i go you can give me a pattern briefing cuz i was so worried about staying out of other peoples way that I couldn't get out of my own way- at least I got a high score for a triple summersault into my lines/canopy:S hahaha

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

:):3::D

Only 3 jumps - all AFF: One Cat A and Two Cat D1's.

Partied with the gang from dz until 4 a.m. Friday night/Saturday morning.

Saturday night went to Creed concert. Fun. Went to party after Creed concert at local dj's house. Way crazy and fun.

I learned there is such a thing as too much partying. I must be getting old. :D for even having that thought.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

0:18:1

Well, this was for the week not for the weekend, but I didn't jump this weekend, only in the week.

18 jumps from monday to friday, the beer is for first 100-way completion.

I got on Polish TV, and had a great time with people from 32 different nations, but i wonder if that included the people from Texas.

Wow, thanks to the polish organizers, the P3 organizers, the PINK skyvan and everyone who jumped with me for making this happen.

Wow, just wonderful. I love bigways!

B|

Oh, and I jumped a Spectre 190 for the first time. And a Pilot 104.

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?