skymama

When a married person offers a single person a trip

Update:

Earlier today, he told her that he was uncomfortable with it. She didn't reply for a few hours and then texted him tonight to ask if she could buy the ticket.

I smell rabbit stew in your friends future if he does not get his running shoes on. B|

The fact that your friend declined (twice) and that he is telling you about it (presumably to check if you think he's right to be suspicious) makes me think there is something else going on.

I hope he trusts his instinct and doesn't go.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

WTF? The guy gets to go skydiving, hang out at a DZ with ladies.... where's the problem?

AND she's willing to PAY.

Where do i sign up:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Update:

Earlier today, he told her that he was uncomfortable with it. She didn't reply for a few hours and then texted him tonight to ask if she could buy the ticket.

If you want to know whats going on in her mind its pretty easy to guess, hell I can hear her screaming "I want to have an affair!" over and over from here
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

make herself look "spoken for" so that a whole bunch of strange men won't be trying to get in her pants.

Like that's gonna stop 'em.:D:D:D:D

It's like dogs at the pound... :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I think we should mind our own business and not add to the "As the Prop Turns" which tends to make this place referred to as Dramazone.com:)

Maybe we need a drama forum or just rename the womens one. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I think we should mind our own business and not add to the "As the Prop Turns" which tends to make this place referred to as Dramazone.com

I was asked by the male involved to start the thread.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

How many jumps does he have ? how many does she have ? does the other women jump ? Sounds like classic infatuation with the newness of it all,,,,the DZ, the vibe of people on the DZ having a great time,,the smell of fuel,,the sound of the turbines spolling up,,,,its so far removed from a normal persons life that they can be temporarily consumed by it all and go spastic in their decision making................:P

smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

They should be spanked!

:D

Bad Naughty Zoot. Yes, spankings for all!

apparently all the monty python pictures are blocked at work....so no naughty picture to go along with the post sorry!
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I think we should mind our own business and not add to the "As the Prop Turns" which tends to make this place referred to as Dramazone.com

I was asked by the male involved to start the thread.

A Man card revoke order #69 has been enacted...

A hair dresser and manicurist has been dispatched to your location.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Let me go back in there and face the peril!
:D:D:D

I bet you're gay.:D:D

on topic: I bet he's gay. either that or he's just very moral. amounts to the same i guess

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

The guy is an active skydiver, she is a relative newbie to the sport.

I am pretty certain that if he said he couldn't afford the jumps, then she would pay for those too.

Does anyone else think it's weird for her to want to fly 1 1/2 hours, rent a car and take the drive 1 1/2 hours to the dz, do a few jumps and turn around and go home all in the same day?

Being a newbie, if she has befriended this experienced jumper at the DZ, and become used to jumping with him or he has helped her progress in some way, it makes perfect sense that she would want him to be around on a trip to a new DZ.

Especailly if she has the money to pay for his travel and jumps, to her the only obstacle is him making the time to go along.

If you really think about it, the fact that another friend is going to be present, and that they are not planning an overnight both point toward an innocent invitation on the lady's part.

HOWEVER, if it suddenly becomes 'late' and the girls don't feel like flying home that night, it might be the furthest thing from innocent when the three of them get the hotel, but that's just wishful thinking on my part.

+1 (haha even the last part.. jk)
As a newb skydiver and with another female around too, I would certainly consider traveling to jump with someone more experienced and/or just for fun, and if $ is the obstacle and I had it (which I most likely don't at the moment LOL) then yeah, it'd make sense to me!! blue ones, R
----------
edit: Read the update- yep, the insistence and badgering is weird, she might just not have very good boundaries or really want to spend time with him for some other reason that I am unaware of, but it seems there indeed may be something fishy about, so I may have to change me vote on that... hmm.
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

I bet he's gay. either that or he's just very moral. amounts to the same i guess

He's gay because he feels awkward about going off with a married woman? :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon