d_squared431

This is the be nice to Shah thread.

We all seem to pick on him way too much and I am the first to admit that I do. So this thread is only for nice comments, nothing negative. Let see if you peeps can be nice to him for one single post in the bonfire. I don't think that is too much to ask of everyone. :)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

We all seem to pick on him way too much and I am the first to admit that I do. So this thread is only for nice comments, nothing negative. Let see if you peeps can be nice to him for one single post in the bonfire. I don't think that is too much to ask of everyone. :)

Dudes willing to stand his ground. I'll give him that.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I agree - I'm surprised some of what is said to him doesn't get flagged as PA's. And I've stood up for him before - I don't always like *what* he says, but I can respect the fact that he voices/defends his opinions without putting down other people in the process. In my books, that makes him a nice guy :)

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I second that.
Like all of us I think he comes across wrong at times, I know re-reading some of the drivel I post - it's not at all what I meant.

Pe@ce Shah!

B|

Shah has voted for me even though I don't hold back on my words sometimes. So thanks Shah!

And congrats on A license.

I'm still gonna give him shit sometimes though!
:P

Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

AWWWW do I have to?????:D

I mean I would jump with him.... It HAS to be safer than jumping with Bolas!!!!!

I mean I would jump with him.... It HAS to be safer than jumping with Bolas!!!!!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Always be kinder than you feel.

I dont think this is a true be nice to shah post. You can try again..;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I dont think this is a true be nice to shah post. You can try again..;)

That's bullshit. :D:D:D:D

That's my line for the day....
Always be kinder than you feel.

I've only ever made one jump with Bolas, the infamous dragway... B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I don't know how.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I don't know how.:|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wui-PNqJrxs

Yeah this divorce thing is really kicking my ass.
I have no idea why I'm even enrolled in these stupid EMBA classes and dating...be it the old school way or internet has been a total disaster.

But I have my health and my friends and one nice thread.
So thank you.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Yeah this divorce thing is really kicking my ass.
I have no idea why I'm even enrolled in these stupid EMBA classes and dating...be it the old school way or internet has been a total disaster.

But I have my health and my friends and one nice thread.
So thank you.

good luck my man.

grats on your A!
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I like Shah's posts, particuarly when he says what others are thinking but afraid to state out of fear for the flame.

+1 for him not getting nasty after some of the insults that are thrown his way.

Ohhh...and a major congrats on the A!

+1

Shah, you really know what to say to get everyone's panties in a bunch, and you do it so effortlessly, that's awesome bro! ;)

Oh, I'm totally being serious. The only reason I get on dz.com to to stir up shit and see everyone with their mega wedgies. Thanks for the laughs.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero