Nataly

Everything can be improved with...

...cheese!

Well, that holds true for all of my cooking disasters, anyway! :D:P Just made some *awful* tomato sauce - added cheese and presto: it was edible (only *just*!) :)
So what's your miracle fix-all for stuff apart from the obvious ones (sex, duct tape, etc.)??
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

...cheese!

Well, that holds true for all of my cooking disasters, anyway! :D:P Just made some *awful* tomato sauce - added cheese and presto: it was edible (only *just*!) :)
So what's your miracle fix-all for stuff apart from the obvious ones (sex, duct tape, etc.)??

The phone : Take out
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Wine. Either add it to the dish, or drink it alongside whatever you're eating.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

So what's your miracle fix-all for stuff apart from the obvious ones (sex, duct tape, etc.

While I agree that cheese can improve duct tape, but cheese improving sex? You're weird....

Never had a good cheesing, huh?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

So what's your miracle fix-all for stuff apart from the obvious ones (sex, duct tape, etc.

While I agree that cheese can improve duct tape, but cheese improving sex? You're weird....

:D:D

While cheese improves food, I hadn't considered its other applications... Cheese improving sex... Yep... I can *totally* see it!! :ph34r::ph34r:

But what I meant was: is there anything else that improves almost anything (not necessarily in relation to food/eating)? I think duct tape is a good example - it fixes everything - even bad food (ie: you can duct tape to a chair the person who made the bad food and force-feed *all* of it to them!!)...
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

So what's your miracle fix-all for stuff apart from the obvious ones (sex, ...

If you are going to rule out sex, then the only answer I have left is: money.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

But can duct tape fix bad sex?:P

Well d'uh!! :D:D Apart from many pleasure-enhancing scenarios, as a last resort you can always tape your partner to the bed and go out to find yourself a better partner!! :o>:(
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

But can duct tape fix bad sex?:P

Well d'uh!! :D:D Apart from many pleasure-enhancing scenarios, as a last resort you can always tape your partner to the bed and go out to find yourself a better an additional partner!! :o>:(

FIFY
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I can't believe no one's mentioned chocolate syrup yet.:)

Chocolate syrup does NOTHING to help the taste of Hungarian Goulash

OMG, my first thought when I read the title of your thread (before I even opened the thread), was........

........"cheese". :D:P

My husband would say bacon, of course, but I say cheese. As long as it's the good stuff and not the overprocessed crap that's known as "american cheese". That stuff is nasty. :S

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

OMG, my first thought when I read the title of your thread (before I even opened the thread), was........

........"cheese". :D:P

My husband would say bacon, of course, but I say cheese. As long as it's the good stuff and not the overprocessed crap that's known as "american cheese". That stuff is nasty. :S

I have buy 12 $0.99 pizzas and $25.00 worth of supplies to make them into real pizzas.

this includes 4 lbs. of shredded cheese . . . rather cost efficient, if not unhealthy.

Boobies! Can't believe nobody has posted that one already.

As billvon would say - It's all in the subtext.
:S:D:D