shah269

Ladies need a bit of help...honest

Why are you so needy so that you have to be dating all the time? Can you not be alone with your own company?

What makes you think he is "Needy"

He could just be trying to attract humerous comments and attention.
He is after all getting those. (Some more than others)

Or - you could be right - he could be as narcissistic as everyone likes to think he is.

Or - he could be trying to woo any number of women here, praying that he will get the sympathy.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Or....I just am not a huge fan of being single.
I like dating I enjoy going out and I really like cooking for two.
And talking with my secretary I questioned that Yoga was a "good place" to meet people. Where for me, Yoga / Gym is very much my alone time. Thus I was asking for a second opinion. Which quickly became a poop throwing contest.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Why are you so needy so that you have to be dating all the time? Can you not be alone with your own company?

What makes you think he is "Needy"

He could just be trying to attract humerous comments and attention.
He is after all getting those. (Some more than others)

Or - you could be right - he could be as narcissistic as everyone likes to think he is.

Or - he could be trying to woo any number of women here, praying that he will get the sympathy.

or he could be a total homo
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Seriously?

To me, most people (including women) go to yoga for just that.

Better odds in the grocery store.

That's exactly what I told my secretary.
For oen I'm not that "buff" to garner such attention and second well I'm not sure I would be ok in doing it.
Thank you, I was almost sure i wasn't the only one who thought this way.
Thank you.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

If you practice Yoga for 'you' time - then it should be about that, YOU! Women go there for them as well, not usually to bothered by getting hit on. I don't think you should attempt picking up women there as they will just see you as 'that' guy who is trolling for a date.
"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar" ~ Helen Keller

Which quickly became a poop throwing contest.

It's "Poo"

and you could probably lighten up some . . .

We only do this to you because you do it to your self.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

for me, Yoga / Gym is very much my alone time

so if you did yoga at your crib then......you would be golden, no annoying womens boobies, ass, and pretty girls to distract from your being alone time form being alone

yeah yeah...no as in before class or after class.
I know before class i'm approachable and talkative but after...it takes me some time to reconnect with the world.
Sadly at 33 I am the youngest person in my current Yoga class. It's me and a dozen golden girls. And my secretary was saying perhaps I should go to one where there are...boobies and asses and pretty girls. :)Regardless...maybe I will....who knows right?

Question no one has asked?

Are you getting what you want (Yoga wise) out of your current Yoga class?
If not find a new class, if yes STFU and get on with living.

In any arena
I think you'll have more success if you just chill and be yourself. Stop "TRYING" to find dates and you might be surprised at how things will lighten up for you.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Question no one has asked?

Are you getting what you want (Yoga wise) out of your current Yoga class?

Walking 30 days after a Tib Fib fracture...i think so.
It was just something my secretary brought up and wished for a second opinion.
Wow...guys, gals, RELAX!

Not a lady, but as a women's studies student in college I can say that being the only guy surrounded by women not necessarily the most advantageous place to find relationships.

Half of my classes I'm the only guy in there and I still have to reserve my romantic pursuits as an extra-curricular activity
Peace, love and hoppiness

Not a lady, but as a women's studies student in college I can say that being the only guy surrounded by women not necessarily the most advantageous place to find relationships.

Maybe those women aren't into men?:o

I've met women everywhere. Being myself has worked really well 'cause I can't be anyone else. Plus I don't really mind rejection. :D

There's nothing wrong with wanting both companionship and alone time. And you're not needy because you want to date- its fun and we're social creatures. If you like your yoga class and it gives you quality time to connect with yourself/spirituality -whatever- don't change it. But maybe try to expand your friend network in other parts of your life- hit up the farmer's market, take cooking classes, be open, talk to strangers. Basically- just do the things you enjoy and you will meet others who enjoy them too.

As far as where women congregate- a lot of women go out for frozen yogurt/ice cream at night. Many of them are probably single and want companionship too. And no... they're not all chubby. :D

Again and Again....face to face with the sky - RMR

Best response yet.
;)

But there are no one liners allowed in there. This is by far the better area for the thread...;)

I agree, I have had many instances where I had the perfect one-liner in that forum, but just knew Skymama would bitch-slap me back to kindergarten if I did. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

She suggested I switch Yoga classes to one where I'm not the youngest person or the only guy.
She implied I should go to a more youthful Yoga class to meet girls.

I was told that I should post this just for you Shah... We didnt realize you were famous!
:)Clicky

:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Dude, you need to change your attitude. If you behave anything in real life like you behave on here, you have a lot of growing to do. Take a break from dating and see a therapist for some self improvement. Get to like who you are, and someone who likes you will find you.

Of course, what do I know, I'm just a psychiatrist.