shropshire

People who you have a duty to mock......

(1) Those with mullets.
(2) folks who wear baseball caps backwards or at a stupid angle
(3) Those with 'Kids on board' stickers in their cars.
(4) People who say "awesome"
(5) People who watch X-Factor/Idol
(6) Them that start threads about mocking stupid people
(7) people who wear non-Halloween type costumes at Halloween (WTF is 'that' all about?)
(8) people who talk with a raising intonation - That wasn't really a question was it, you twat - so stop making it sound like one.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

(8) Almost everyone posting comments on YouTube. Special mocking reserved for anyone who just repeats something from the video and then says 'LOL.' Oh, and anyone using the words 'faggot' or 'gay' to express dislike.

Not that there is anything wrong with that!

Chaps, leather jacket, and doo rag wearing Harley riders...:ph34r:

LOL, do it to their face/...

I don;t own chaps, i have many leather jackets, and thanks to being bald and hating sunburn, wear a do rag daily...

Which reminds me of another group, "Internet tough guys"! :ph34r:

(9) People like the 18yo kid in front of me at the store today;
Crotch of his pants between his knees, and the rear pockets on the backs of his knees.
Stupid white kid trying to look like a gang-banger.:S

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

(8) Almost everyone posting comments on YouTube. Special mocking reserved for anyone who just repeats something from the video and then says 'LOL.' Oh, and anyone using the words 'faggot' or 'gay' to express dislike.

that's so gay .
what about gum smacking ?

Chaps, leather jacket, and doo rag wearing Harley riders...:ph34r:

LOL, do it to their face/...

I don;t own chaps, i have many leather jackets, and thanks to being bald and hating sunburn, wear a do rag daily...

dude!!! Take a breathe, I was JOKING! Didn't you see the :ph34r: face....

Skyrider. you're the real deal. But do you get tired of all the Rubbies (rich urban bikers) who want to play bad-ass on weekends?

(7) people who wear non-Halloween type costumes at Halloween (WTF is 'that' all about?)

Umm, whatcha mean? We did a Star Trek theme this year. Last year we were cowboys. Are you saying you have to stick to goblins and ghouls?

It's an American thing.

In the UK we only do spooky for Halloween, which makes sense since, you know, it's a spooky day. In the States it's a free-for-all. Which makes no sense at all. :D

Zombie cowboys. Those would be ok. And the only Star Trek connection that should be allowed is the Shatner mask from the original Halloween movie. :P

---------------------------------------------------------
I think you forgot one more...the jackasses that say nothing more than FIRST!(when being the first one to comment on a video)...like its a fucking race or something.