Ketia0

she said Yes!!! well.. kinda

She didn't reaaaaalllly say yes... but I didn't get the chance to say "will you marry" either. :D

I took her to my grandparents for Thanksgiving last night. My whole family meets there.. During the meal we do this thing where we say what we are thankful for. My grandmother, who knew, made sure I was the last to say something. After everyone went I said" im thankful to have an amazing and beautiful girlfriend who I love with all my heart and want to spend the rest of my life with".. well, when I said" I want to spend the rest of my life with" was when I got on my knee... I forgot to say will you marry me... I didn't think bout it at the time. She was very suprised. Started to get super teary eyed and gave me a hug and said she loved me... no yes:D

I didn't even realize it till after we left and were driving in my truck. She pointed it out. I luaghed and asked her then, to which she said yes.

Bloopers..

I have decided something like this could only happen to me...

the box her ring came in was ugly! Hideous red and white... well, in my mind a white gold ring should always be in a black velvet box. After searching for a while I found one at Macys... I used a black sharpie to color in the silver macys logo.... well, after I proposed and the excitment kinda wore down she started to really look at the diamond.. she asked me" what's this".. and I looked on the diamond and black lines were all over it.:S

Took a couple minutes with a q tip and water to get it off

So.. guess im engaged now.. facebook status was changed withing 5 minutes of it happening. ;)
"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

Love grows stronger over the years. Enjoy the roller-coaster.

You mean it builds up like G-forces?:P

That must be why I grunt-breathe to stay conscious. :)

And why face has this all pushed outta place look...:)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~