skymama

Do you have this week off?

I'm just curious, I'm having a hard time being motivated to work because I know so many people who have this week off. I'm envious!

So, who is working hard or hardly working? Anyone heading off to any boogies?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Only Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are company holidays (since the actual holidays fell on Saturdays) but I'm taking the whole week off. Half with family and half at Zhills (though no jumpy for me).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I took a few days off last week, and had the day off yesterday... but I'm back in the office now... However I think I'll have Thursday afternoon off and I Friday is a Holiday so we've got that day off as well...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Only Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are company holidays (since the actual holidays fell on Saturdays)

Same here, but I'm taking just a day or two off. Damn, it's slow at work, what with the whole East coast grinding to a halt.:S

Krisanne, I hope damn FL warms up a little for you. I had the same thing in March a few years ago at Skydive Dallas. Freezing ass cold weather for my visit, temps in the balmy 60's back home in Seattle. :D

I'm just curious, I'm having a hard time being motivated to work because I know so many people who have this week off. I'm envious!

So, who is working hard or hardly working? Anyone heading off to any boogies?

I am available if the someone calls - but that is the case usually anyway.

There is just not a lot going on that is urgent in the construction industry around here right now. Everything is pretty slow and steady, so - yeah - I'll be in the office off and on, but spending as much time with my daughter as her schedule allows.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Krisanne, I hope damn FL warms up a little for you. I had the same thing in March a few years ago at Skydive Dallas. Freezing ass cold weather for my visit, temps in the balmy 60's back home in Seattle. :D

Seriously! At least it'll be warmer than Virginia (where we've been the last few days) but it's not supposed to warm up till Thursday. Tomorrow I'll bundle up.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Wanna come over???

No, you haven't finished the floors. You have real work to do. :P

I'll put my freefly pants on and come over to help Her Hotness do stuff.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

my work is sorta non conventional...
small business. I do most everything...
some work is done here at Home / office . And then, i'm on jobsites, as required.
I sell and install stairway chair lifts, vertical wheelchair lifts, and build ramps railings , safety items, etc etc...
so... I'm almost never off,, since customers can call almost any time...if ANYthing needs attention
and they Do.!!! including ChristMas Day...
so each day's schedule is different

i do Not have this week off.. and AM working, even IF i can be here on the computer at any given moment...;)
sometimes i'm out the door at 8 AM sometimes Not.
I work til the days' job is done.. I get plenty of overtime...only do NOT get Paid for it...:o:S:S
often the phone will ring at any time, with an addition to my days agenda.. I kinda enjoy the novelty of never knowing WHAT the day might develop into,, until it HAPPENS!!!B|

sometimes i spin my wheels ( unfruitful sales visits and the like ) and accomplish Nothing, in the way of billables .[:/]
and sometimes i earn hundreds of dollars an hour..:)I have what i call "golden Days" when i'll bring in gross profits of between a grand and 1,500 dollars,,
and other day's when it's zero... ( hopefully Not toooo many of those )..
Honest to God.. I'm outta here now, two service calls to do which will generate a few hundred bucks..
back later..
I DO grab time off when needed, since i don't have to "ask for it Off"... but I sure Don't get paid for it... when that does happen...:(
so.... :( No Boogies for this guy......at least NOT TODAY....;)
( though tbrown DID send me a message about some Great dives he enjoyed yesterday, and THAT gave me a nice charge,,, via osmosis!!!)hahahah
later.
jmy

It rubs the lotion on.
:P

All I have to say is that I smell better then Ben Gay, IMHO. Vick's Vap-O-Rub is the best!! :P

Shah can help you with the application part.

Seriously! At least it'll be warmer than Virginia (where we've been the last few days) but it's not supposed to warm up till Thursday. Tomorrow I'll bundle up.

I'll be out there tomorrow jumping! Anything warmer than 60 degrees is usually pretty good here. :) I'm also enjoying the break from the Virginia cold! Thursday will be great, and the party Friday night is supposed to have nice, warm temps at Z-Hills! Woo Hoo! B|
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

It rubs the lotion on.
:P

All I have to say is that I smell better then Ben Gay, IMHO. Vick's Vap-O-Rub is the best!! :P

Shah can help you with the application part.

My arms reach my chest but good lookin' out. :P

I can't tell if I'm excited by that image in my head or just dissapointed for Shah.