theonlyski

Skydiving Sex

I missed that, I was too upset by the Mirage ad!

[/sarcasim]

BUT, for the record, skydiving sex has (as far as I can find out) Never been successful, many have tried, many have failed!

Doesn't Bill Booth insist that one of his children was concieved in freefall?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

[/sarcasim]

BUT, for the record, skydiving sex has (as far as I can find out) Never been successful, many have tried, many have failed!

LOL, I haven;t heard that one yet, but tandem systems don;t count anyway!;)

[/sarcasim]

LOL, I haven;t heard that one yet, but tandem systems don;t count anyway!;)

Thats right, droguefall isnt freefall. :D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

[/sarcasim]

This is just another Mirage ad! Look at the rigs!
:)

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Everyoen I have seen attempt it failed...always the guy failing to be "up" to the challenge!

Prolly just weren't trying HARD enough! :ph34r:

...with the beautiful blond in the video, my only concern would be having to buy an AAD! :$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

The freefall sex should be quite a definition for "Quickie" :)
The secret is to start in the plane. Hmmm, I wonder if the pilot would mind a portable blind in the skydivers' compartment? Huhuhu... B|

The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

Hmmm, I wonder if the pilot would mind a portable blind in the skydivers' compartment? Huhuhu... B|

I could've sworn it was Mike Mullins, but I can't find it anymore...

There was a jumpship that was available for night charters where you and your partner can fly around the city... The pilot had a wall up, you have XM radio to listen to.

I always thought it would've been a great first date with a wuffo... you take her up, have sex, get a good spot, gear up and jump!

I called it the hump and jump. No laying in the wetspot and no worrying about having to kick her out in the morning.B|

I always thought it would've been a great first date with a wuffo... you take her up, have sex, get a good spot, gear up and jump!

I called it the hump and jump. No laying in the wetspot and no worrying about having to kick her out in the morning.B|

Lucky you. In my younger days, it was always me who got kicked out. B|
Well, if I was 25+ again I could imagine taking her for her first jump "after" but... night tandem jumps are strictly VERBOTEN in Germany. So your idea of hitting the frog & toad (immediately after) sounds nice... but 25 years too late for me :);)
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

talk about a very unprofessional instructor "sex with a first time skydiver is even more fantastic than sex with an experienced skydiver because their terrified"

wow if i was a dzo i would not allow him to jump at my dz and spread the word around about his poor credibility
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

talk about a very unprofessional instructor "sex with a first time skydiver is even more fantastic than sex with an experienced skydiver because their terrified"

wow if i was a dzo i would not allow him to jump at my dz and spread the word around about his poor credibility

jesus shut up.

jesus shut up.

whats your point sir?
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!