CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie

im from dublin and there are no boogies held there and no dropzones in dublin

the ipc might advertise one of theirs as a dublin boogie i dont know but they are not based in dublin

**golf clap** **golf clap** :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

the ipc might advertise one of theirs as a dublin boogie i dont know but they are not based in dublin

**golf clap** **golf clap** :)

* bows but is really thinking, what did i just walk into*

I would imagine they would have about the same luck with weather we have when scheduling a boogie.

( I live near Seattle, we have the American version of crappy British Isles weather)

At least some years July and August get quite a few days of blue skies... but the rest of the time.. its a crap shoot if you try it in June, May, September, or October.

I would imagine they would have about the same luck with weather we have when scheduling a boogie.

( I live near Seattle, we have the American version of crappy British Isles weather)

At least some years July and August get quite a few days of blue skies... but the rest of the time.. its a crap shoot if you try it in June, May, September, or October.

pretty much tis why iv got my greencard application in :p

At least someone got my point. I seriously am curious how many people here don't know what I am talking about.

In March it will have been 4 yrs. Turnover in the sport now is about 3-5yrs.

How many of you see Dublin Boogie and say to yourself, "WTF is he talking about.

the Last thing i thought of ,,, from the thread title.

was ireland......:o

there IS a Dublin Georgia, I drove through it once. B| they had a good breakfast place!!!:)
I even saw an airport... where i think The Dublin Boogie was held.:o

i'm guessin' that those earlier events ( which i never attended:( ) laid the framework for
the Now WORLD FAMOUS... roaming DZ ,
Saint Patricks Day Fitzgerald Boogie.....!!!!:ph34r::D

it's Great if the previous generations can share stories which came before,,,,, with the more recent members of the skydiving community..:|
No body Knows something, unless they experienced it themselves, or were told about it from others. :)I understand that all the positive aspects of the Dublin Boogie continue,,,
( thanks to what must be a HUGE amount of "behind the scenes" effort...) ( thanks CSpenceFLY ):|
and all jumpers who Can,,,should try to be a part of it, this March.......
:)jt

I remember it well. Went in 2007, was great until Danny Page flew into Bob Holler killing them both.
I had <100 jumps at the point, didn't really want to stay around after...

Not sure if you are still running it, I don't mean to accuse you of anything, boogie was great but I just have a bad association with the event because of that accident (unfortunately)
But if it's still out there, I hope it's still kicking ass.

Cromwell took care of that for us in 1652

No greencard needed back then;)

Cromwell took care of that for us in 1652

No greencard needed back then;)

how i wish things were that simple these days

Spence, I for one will never forget Dublin. [:/]

Me too. Despite the one really tough memory, I have some wonderful amazing Dublin memories too. I did meet my husband there, after all. :$:) I also did my 100th jump there in '06. Spence, you know there are a LOT of us out there who still remember Dublin! :P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I remember everyone talking about Dublin. I almost went the last year you had it. But I couldn't make the drive (I was still living in NW Pennsylvania at the time). In some aspects I'm glad I missed it. But also very sad that I cannot say I went to Dublin. I can, however, proudly say I've been to every Fitzgerald boogie. :)