Nataly

Embarrassing flaws anyone??

The one that I'm the most sensitive about is that I have bunions. Sounds like some kind of old lady disease to me. I loathe shoe shopping and will probably never get a pedicure. The surgery to repair it involves breaking both of my feet and is apparently only marginally successful.

There are about three different variants of the surgery depending on how bad the problem is.
The worst part is that after surgery you must spend a month living flat on your back with feet elevated.
If you stand up, the foot starts swelling like a football in just a matter of minutes.
Longest month of my life.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

The one that I'm the most sensitive about is that I have bunions. Sounds like some kind of old lady disease to me. I loathe shoe shopping and will probably never get a pedicure. The surgery to repair it involves breaking both of my feet and is apparently only marginally successful.

There are about three different variants of the surgery depending on how bad the problem is.
The worst part is that after surgery you must spend a month living flat on your back with feet elevated.
If you stand up, the foot starts swelling like a football in just a matter of minutes.
Longest month of my life.[:/]

Typically, any podiatrist worth their salt will say if a bunion is not causing pain, leave it alone. If it is making walking or doing anything standing up painful, then get it taken care of via surgery.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Typically, any podiatrist worth their salt will say if a bunion is not causing pain, leave it alone. If it is making walking or doing anything standing up painful, then get it taken care of via surgery.

My situation: Run 6 miles, then barely able to walk for the next 24 hours.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

My situation: Run 6 miles, then barely able to walk for the next 24 hours.

I had a similar experience, but it was a 10K race and it exacerbated an already worsening situation - both achilles heel tendons were about to snap. I knew I was having some pain in both feet but chose to run the race. Had my 2nd fastest ever time, 37:50 or thereabouts, but as soon as I crossed the finish line and slowed to a walk, I could barely stand. OH FUCK ME! That hurt like a motherfucker!

When I got to my doctor, he took an xray and said the tendons looked like they'd been raked over real good by a rasp. I stopped running right there. It took me a year for the pain to finally go away. :o
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just today I went to Home Depot for some supplies. Went to the Self-Checkout lane and swiped everything I wanted, then reached for my wallet.... "oh damn it!" Two ladies within earshot looked at me (both cashiers). "I left my wallet at home!"

They were nice though, gave me a receipt and said they would hold my stuff and to come back with my wallet and all I have to do is present the receipt and pay it. No re-swiping the stuff.

Man I hate leaving home without my wallet. Thankfully, it hasn't happened yet when I get pulled over by a cop! :)

Yea. I usual leave my wallet in one of three places.
On my counter, in my car or someplace else.

Its only recently come to my attention how often I leave it on the third option.

Mostly everything else in my life is in order...I just cant seem to remember my wallet.
I lost my wallet for FOUR MONTHS and found it in a pocket of a uniform I rarely wear....

The good note: It was like finding free money. I had $250 in the wallet. Now I have a go pro instead.
I also now have two ID's so I can leave one wallet at home and take the other with me. :D

Seems to be working so far.
My photos

My Videos

Today, I hoped on the bike with the idea that I would explore the French Alps, but my legendary navigational skills somehow brought me to Italy instead!!! D'oh!!! :S:| Oh well, it was still pretty :)
What's your embarrassing weakness??

crap:(

I was hoping you were going to be complaining that one boob was bigger than the other with photographic evidence.

As you can see my weakness is boobies but I am not embarrassed by it.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

I'm bent so I walk funny. [:/]

Never been hurt Skydiving, but have slammed my body around so many times in so many ways doing other stuff...nothing lines up anymore, I walk like Bigfoot on Roofies.

People that don't 'know' me always ask why I'm limping...I'm not, this is how I walk! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Today, I hoped on the bike with the idea that I would explore the French Alps, but my legendary navigational skills somehow brought me to Italy instead!!! D'oh!!! :S:| Oh well, it was still pretty :)
What's your embarrassing weakness??

Just get an L stitched to the back of your left glove and an R on the back of your right glove.

You could also get a P on the front of your thong, I think the back is self explanatory:P

I was born with 11 toes and 11 fingers.

On each hand and foot?:P

Yes. One extra finger on my left hand, like a extra pinkey finger.
And one extra toe on my right foot

At least ya balance out...otherwise you would swim in a circle!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

HAHA! Now that was funny!:D
Unfortunately they choped them of when i was a baby :(
Now i just keep them in a glassjar with me all the time until me and my extra extremities have figured out a plane to take over the world ;)

You could also get a P on the front of your thong, I think the back is self explanatory:P

Sounds like a PA to me.

Years ago I went to a lake hangout and almost all of the women were wearing thong bathing suits and I swear, it appeared to me, that half of them had it on backwards. There was as much hanging over in front as there was in the back.

Have you seen the fainting goats? Well, that was me...I saw that stuff and fainted. Woke up, saw it again, fainted again. It was rough.
[:/]:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

HAHA! Now that was funny!:D
Unfortunately they choped them of when i was a baby :(
Now i just keep them in a glassjar with me all the time until me and my extra extremities have figured out a plane to take over the world ;)

Too bad ....you would have been able to count 10% higher than anyone else on the planet. With that greater understanding of higher mathematics (and with an alliance with the Minbari) you would have easily been able to implement your plan for world domination and force the conversion of the planet to the undecimal system.

Sounds like a PA to me.

Years ago I went to a lake hangout and almost all of the women were wearing thong bathing suits and I swear, it appeared to me, that half of them had it on backwards. There was as much hanging over in front as there was in the back.

Have you seen the fainting goats? Well, that was me...I saw that stuff and fainted. Woke up, saw it again, fainted again. It was rough.
[:/]:D:D

Considering your current age, I wouldn't suggest that you do that again.

I volunteer to take your place.:)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I'm directionally challenged too. I tell people that it's pure luck that I make it back to the dz under canopy. I get lost at a mall! :ph34r:

Lost at the Mall or lost car/truck when leaving the mall?... If car losing is an issue, get a "Car Flag"...

Sometimes we get so busy that we lose details like where the car is, lol!

Cheers!

I'm directionally challenged too. I tell people that it's pure luck that I make it back to the dz under canopy. I get lost at a mall! :ph34r:

Lost at the Mall or lost car/truck when leaving the mall?... If car losing is an issue, get a "Car Flag"...

Sometimes we get so busy that we lose details like where the car is, lol!

Cheers!

The worst time I've gotten lost (so far!) was the second day or so after I moved to London... I wanted to go fetch a magazine they give out for free at the train station... My then-partner offered to draw me a map to get there and I was really offended - I mean.. I had come from the station the day before.. How fucking stupid did he think I was?? A map.. Pffff!!

So I left the house and ended up taking a wrong turn, and as I had no phone, money, and couldn't recognise my building or remember which apartment number we had, I kind of went around in circles for THREE HOURS before I found my way back home!!! That's not even the worst part.. The boyfriend hadn't even noticed I was gone!!! D'oh!! :S:|

Oh yeah... I never found the bloody train station, so I came home without the magazine as well!! >:(
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Did you stop and ask directions?
(You are allowed to do that since you're not a guy.;))

:D:D:D I read this really annoying study that was arguing that men have more success getting "un-lost" because people give shit directions, so on average it's better to just keep trying to sort yourself out!!! >:(:|
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss