peanut4040

Blue skies Mag with editor

I loved your front page editorial. Simply loved how you drew the reader into your thought pattern , like reeling in fish, for young skydivers. The things you said, I was Like HELLL YEAHHH... I was like,,, damn, you silver tongued basturd, I wish you were a woman.

But you ain't a woman. And your silver tongue was licking Ben and Carys balls.

I only have ONE question. How much money did they pay your YOUNG yuppie ass to print that?
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Hey Sqeak,

Just picking the time when its time for me to get kicked out again, grin.

how ya been? Talk fast, I don't think I have long

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

:D:D You know, after reading that - editorial - it is hard to not agree with you. It sure read like a paid advertisement for B + C. I like the way they used the same arguements that the sell outs use, ie we are just skydivers having a good time. Jump somewhere they don't rip people off and we may actually believe you. :S

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

Last time I checked, I was a woman.

I appreciate that you don't agree with us. I am not, however, licking anyone's balls or getting paid off by anyone to say anything.

I believe what I believe and I don't think my opinion deserves to be likened to me sucking anyone's anything. But thanks for sharing!
Blue Skies Mag

Sorry Nutz, forgot to reply to you. I can see your viewpoint, absolutely. I might even be 100% wrong, I just haven't heard the argument that makes me think so. And I've heard a lot of them :)
The point of my editorial was twofold: 1) that we can disagree and still be a respectful community and 2) yeah, SkyRide sucks, but why do they suck so much worse than some of the other entities in the sport?

Blue Skies Mag

Lar, the correct response to your most dysfunctional family should be "Hey, we fucked up- and it will never happen again. Will you forgive us?

I love your magazine, and hope you succeed with it.

You have a magazine that is in business for 99 % of jumpers. For you to succeed, you need to keep 75% of them happy. Your support for ASC will kill this magazine. I do not want to see that happen.

As for your tongue. After that front page editorial, I don't know where its been. I have learned in my 54 years, that "WOMEN LIE".

If we fucked up, I'd absolutely admit it and ask for forgiveness. Sure, some women lie, and some men lie. I try not to, and I certainly won't lie and say I'm sorry for something that I'm not even a little bit sorry for, just to keep your money. If you don't want to give us your money because you disagree with something we do or say, that's fine.

It cuts both ways - we'll never say something we don't believe to get or keep an advertiser's money, and we'll never say something we don't believe to get or keep subscriber's money.

I think we can have a community of wildly different opinions. Want to write an article stating your case? We'd love to print it.
Blue Skies Mag

yeah, SkyRide sucks, but why do they suck so much worse than some of the other entities in the sport?

I think the reason that Skyride has such a bad rep is that they try to screw over other DZs in a dishonest way. It would be the equivalent of me ordering a Sabre 2 190 from PD, having them take my money, and then tell me, we don't actually have a Sabre 2 190, we've got a Spectre 170, here you go. And when I say, wait, that's not what I paid for, they would say too bad, and refuse to give me my money back.

I'm a relative newbie in the sport, so maybe other companies do this too. But Skyride is the only one I'm aware of.

I haven't read this editorial, maybe someone can bring me a copy in March.;)

I don't see the event that started all of this as a big deal and I think it has been blown out of portion. It might not even have been a bad idea to write an editorial to make people think. Getting on here with the "if you don't like it take your money elsewhere" tone, to me is bad form. It's a peeve of mine not only here but in any form of business and probably rubs many people the wrong way regardless of how they feel about this issue.

Also, after the remarks made here I hope we never see Skyride or any of their businesses advertising in your magazine.

but why do they suck so much worse than some of the other entities in the sport?

Simple - they steal from, and lie to the public and give the rest of the SD community a bad name.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Getting on here with the "if you don't like it take your money elsewhere" tone, to me is bad form.

Personally, I find that tone quite refreshing. They're not going to be politically correct to get your money. Good on 'em.

I'm willing to bet you would not feel the same if it were your cell provider, power company or any other business that gave you this kind of tone.

Do I agree with the tone of the OP. No, not really. Do you see any professional journalist react with a rant like this. Not usually.

I loved your front page editorial. Simply loved how you drew the reader into your thought pattern , like reeling in fish, for young skydivers. The things you said, I was Like HELLL YEAHHH... I was like,,, damn, you silver tongued basturd, I wish you were a woman.

But you ain't a woman. And your silver tongue was licking Ben and Carys balls.

I only have ONE question. How much money did they pay your YOUNG yuppie ass to print that?

DICK

Oh and because I forgot to sign my post

Chuck Bryan

>I'm willing to bet you would not feel the same if it were your cell provider,
>power company or any other business that gave you this kind of tone.

If I didn't like it I'd switch companies.

I think we're starting to see a reaction to all the hate directed at the Skyride phenomenon. They are now being seen as the underdog, someone who is continually attacked by the mainstream, politically correct crowd. And justified or not, some people are starting to defend them from the howling pack.

Last time I checked, I was a woman.

I must strongly agree with this.
Last time I checked, she most definitely was!:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I think we're starting to see a reaction to all the hate directed at the Skyride phenomenon. They are now being seen as the underdog, someone who is continually attacked by the mainstream, politically correct crowd. And justified or not, some people are starting to defend them from the howling pack.

I really hope this is not the case. I witnessed them.. less than 2 months ago.
"Atlanta Skydiving Center" try to rip of a tandem student. I told the student to stop payment. What do ya know! ASC cancels all of said transaction! :o
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

BUT ... Bill, the worst part--- Is the SECOND leading magazine in our sport --> "Word for Word" Marketing display right out of Skyrides lips. On the front page.

AND some MEER young yuppie Woman says, Yeah, I said it,,, I wrote it.

I say, who wrote it,,, WHO paid for it.

Show me the moneyyyyyyyyyy