turtlespeed

What is the scariest thought in your head?

I was always curious what chewing the arm off after a "Coyote Ugly" night would really feel like . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I was always curious what chewing the arm off after a "Coyote Ugly" night would really feel like . . .

That I might reply to a turtlespeed post.
Oh, God! I just did! Some body shoot me!

;)
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

...scared of Bigfoot creeping in my window.

Stupid Discovery Channel show has me all freaked out! Did you know that Bigfoot throws rocks!?!?!

Yeah.. WTF? First time I heard of them throwing rocks at you while you're in a canoe. :S:D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Stupid Discovery Channel show has me all freaked out! Did you know that Bigfoot throws rocks!?!?!

Yeah.. WTF? First time I heard of them throwing rocks at you while you're in a canoe. :S:D

Hahahahhaa every time they showed that scene we were laughing. The poor Indians were always abused!

Hahahahhaa every time they showed that scene we were laughing. The poor Indians were always abused!

Evidently the canuckians (BC) still have shamen in a tribe or two that are isolated for 10 or more years in thier training as shamen - they end up looking like bigfoot, and they are forbidden to interact with anyone, so they throw rocks to ward them off.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

The thought that you and Jello are going to be together at Fitz...not to mention the other numerous trouble makers that will be there. If I live through it it will be a miracle.

troublemakers like you?

Personally, I'm extremely concerned for my personal well being, sanity and high morals. I fear I'll leave there having done things that are against my better judgement and things I'll regret later in life.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

That I can play spider solitaire on the computer endlessly and mindlessly :|
Yes, I took it off. But they have it on the web.

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Well my fear right now is Asthma attacks. The 10yr old had his first asthma attack today. By the time he was at the doctors he was in the mist of a sever asthma attack with a pulse ox of 79%.

He seems fine now but i doubt I will be sleeping much tonight..
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

that i could be turned into a vegetable, no bueno!

Carrot? in th right setting - Cucumber might be erotic!

An honest thought?

Often I wonder if I get old enough will I ever try to brush my teeth with my schick quatro.

I leave them both neatly on the left hand side of my sink but I often grab the razor and the toothpaste.

It creeps me out to think of it.
My photos

My Videos

With any luck at all if I get that old I'll be taking my teeth out of my face to brush them. :D

I guess it really depends on how big you can smile to show your teeth.

Just a couple of brushes is all i bet you will do before you notice anything significant.:D:D

Often I wonder if I get old enough will I ever try to brush my teeth with my schick quatro.

I leave them both neatly on the left hand side of my sink but I often grab the razor and the toothpaste.

It creeps me out to think of it.

I'm sure your teeth would be fine but your gums might be hurtin'. :S:D

Well, I'm sure you know what it feels like to wake up with a chewed off arm under your neck.:P:D

ZINGGGGGG!:D:ph34r::ph34r: