anthonyfellows

Do women really like ...

really short hair on guys? I've been getting a lot more action since I cut my hair super short ... WTF?

Son, I don't know how old you are, but you're clearly not experienced enough to know that NOBODY, including women, know what women want.

Oh, sure, they'll make some certain noises at certain things, but I can 100% guarantee you that there is no certainty in anything when it comes to the "fairer" sex.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

really short hair on guys? I've been getting a lot more action since I cut my hair super short ... WTF?

Son, I don't know how old you are, but you're clearly not experienced enough to know that NOBODY, including women, know what women want.

Oh, sure, they'll make some certain noises at certain things, but I can 100% guarantee you that there is no certainty in anything when it comes to the "fairer" sex.

Dad, thanks for your input. The fact that you're willing to share your many years of experience is very much appreciated.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

It's probably not the hair at all ... Probably just me knowing how hot I am again.

I'm tellin' ya, there's no way to know.

Ok ... I won't think too deeply on this one. Would like to hear from some of the females though.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)

It's probably not the hair at all ... Probably just me knowing how hot I am again.

I'm tellin' ya, there's no way to know.

they know . . . they want to have the ability to decide what happens in their life for themselves.

Now REALIZING whatt they want, and the process of figuring it out . . . whoah - whole new conundrum there!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

they know . . . they want to have the ability to decide what happens in their life for themselves.

Are you referring to the parable you posted a little while back about King Arthur, Lancelot, and the witch?

It's an interesting story but I think the witch's actions speak louder than her words. Notice how, for most of the story, she is one of the ugliest women in town. Yet she still has the audacity to go for one of the most powerful men in the entire country--Lancelot. Her actions are a very strong clue to what women want. By the fact that she is even talking to Lancelot, she has already sent a very strong signal as to what she wants.

You won't often find a powerful man who is unsuccessful in attracting women.

The most intriguing part of that story, from my point of view, is why she went for Lancelot rather than King Arthur himself.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

Answer: It depends on the woman.

Personally, I only like men with shorter hair and no facial hair. It doesn't have to be a buzz cut, but if I can't see the back of his neck, it doesn't do it for me. And no goatee, mustache, beard, etc.

On the other hand, my mom loves hairy men. The longer the hair the better. Full beard gets triple points.

Are you referring to the parable you posted a little while back about King Arthur, Lancelot, and the witch?

It's an interesting story but I think the witch's actions speak louder than her words. Notice how, for most of the story, she is one of the ugliest women in town. Yet she still has the audacity to go for one of the most powerful men in the entire country--Lancelot. Her actions are a very strong clue to what women want. By the fact that she is even talking to Lancelot, she has already sent a very strong signal as to what she wants.

You won't often find a powerful man who is unsuccessful in attracting women.

The most intriguing part of that story, from my point of view, is why she went for Lancelot rather than King Arthur himself.

Bigger Dick. Duh!;)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Personally, I only like men with shorter hair and no facial hair. It doesn't have to be a buzz cut, but if I can't see the back of his neck, it doesn't do it for me. And no goatee, mustache, beard, etc.

On the other hand, my mom loves hairy men. The longer the hair the better. Full beard gets triple points.

I guess there is no chance of a three way with you and your mom in my future. Dammittttttttttt!!!!!!!!

I'll explain it to you like this.

A man is walking down the beach, and finds a lamp. Sure as shit, he rubs it and a Genie pops out. This Genie only gives one wish though, and so the guy thinks about his one wish for some time.
He tells the Genie, "Genie, I have always hated flying, and I have always wanted to visit Hawaii before I die. I want you to make me a highway all the way to Hawaii."
The Genie contemplates this for a second, and replies to the man "Dude you are trippin, it would be way too much work to make a damn bridge ALL the way to Hawaii. Think of another wish."
So, the man thinks about what else he would like, and tells the Genie "You know, I have always wondered how women think. I never understand them. I wish to always be able to know what women are thinking."

The Genie replies "So, do you want that bridge in 2 lanes or 4?"

Honestly, this is probably it... Me? I like it short. Not a fan of long hair on guys.

Well, that explains the look you gave me when we met.
[:/]
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Hey baby. Check out my pic. Short hair and no facial hair. How YOU doin? :P:D
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

I thought you were a female and just had your hair pulled back..:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Hum....trying to figure out "What a woman wants...."
Why? Who gives a flaming rats ass....no offense to any rats who's asses were engulfed in flames.

Buddhists say that the human mind is incapable of harboring two totally independent and contradictory thoughts at one time. Thus the path to enlightenment and inner peace is to embrace compassion and understanding to quell inner anger and jealousy.

Now your average chick not only can and does harbor two independent and contradicting thoughts at the same time but she expect your average man to not only understand but to accept both thoughts equally and embrace them.

So in closing, who cares WTF any girl thinks. ARE YOU HAPPY with your hair cut? If so, screw what they think. The key to inner peace isn't in trying to figure out what others find appealing about you but what you find appealing about your self.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Honestly, this is probably it... Me? I like it short. Not a fan of long hair on guys.

Well, that explains the look you gave me when we met.
[:/]

Hey Pops, I think it's just changing styles and a generational thing. You and I both remember when if you had really short hair the girls wouldn't look your way at all. These days I like my hair cut short, so short it would have ruined my life as a teenager. :D

Here's a blurry old pic of long hair and big jumpsuit in the 70's.

hahaha. One item off the list, 999 to go. What's your opinion on horror movies? ;)

Some do, some don't like short hair. Some like short hair on some, but not all men.

We women are a large and very diverse group of people... Trying to lump all of us into one category is kind of ridiculous!!!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

So in closing, who cares WTF any girl thinks. ARE YOU HAPPY with your hair cut? If so, screw what they think.

I don't care what they anyone thinks. Was just trying to figure out why I'm getting laid so much ... B|

So in closing, who cares WTF any girl thinks. ARE YOU HAPPY with your hair cut? If so, screw what they think.

I don't care what they think. Was just trying to figure out why I'm getting laid so much ... B|

:D:D Well, Shah is kind of right when he says you should be more concerned about how you feel about yourself than what others think... I can't, however, fault the logic that figuring out what is getting you laid may get you laid more, so I think we have *two* good arguments here!!! :D:P

Perhaps the answer is you feel good about your new look and are projecting a more confident image to women as a result? Did you also bathe after your haircut?!! Maybe it was the clean look/smell that made the difference :ph34r:
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss