Twoply

How long does it take you to shave? Your face, I mean.

2 mins knocking down the high stuff w/an electric razor daily, except on weekends or when I'm feeling lazy. I shave all proper like only if I'm going out with the wifey, meeting an agreeable 20 something year old for hot sex, or have a job interview. None of those have happened in a looong looong time so ya prolly shouldn't count those. [:/]

Randomly f'n thingies up since before I was born...

2 mins knocking down the high stuff w/an electric razor daily, except on weekends or when I'm feeling lazy. I shave all proper like only if I'm going out with the wifey, meeting an agreeable 20 something year old for hot sex, or have a job interview. None of those have happened in a looong looong time so ya prolly shouldn't count those. [:/]

This. Except that I take an extra minute or two to clean out the electric. It seems to do a better job that way. I just take each of the little rotors (Norelco) out and give them a once over with the little brush that comes with the razor.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Used to use electric, but always hated how it pulled on my heavy whiskers. Used a blade and gel/foam/soap and hated it slightly less, but the shave lubricants irritated my skin.

Then I found Kiss My Face lotion that works great and is easy on the skin. You use a tiny bit and work it into a lather. It is pricey compared to cheap irritating foams, but you get what you pay for. An 11 ounce bottle will last me for many months. Whole Foods and other top end grocery stores often carry it.

I also found a razor that can be easily rinsed clean makes a big difference. It seams like the razor manufactures keep adding blades to make them better. Only problem is it makes them very different to rinse clean. I found the Gillette Mach3 turbo has the best combo of longer lasting blades and rinses well. Even with my heavy whiskers, I will easily get at least a week of good shaves on one cartridge.

I rinse my skin with hot water, with hands still wet I put a small dab of lotion in my palm and lather it up. Apply it to my face and shave. I rinse my face when I shower. Total time to shave, about a minute.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Go old school with the double edge razor blades.......takes a little longer, but excellent results and no irritation and waaay cheaper than modern blades. Also kind of fun when you get into it. Nothing like a face full of badger brush in the morning!!
You can buy a Gillette adjustable double edge razor for about $20 on Ebay, and blades cost around 10c -20c each and last 4-5 shaves usually. Much cheaper than the $18 for 4 5-bladed things.
Some cream and a brush and you are good to go!

This guy will teach you what you need to know....
http://www.youtube.com/user/mantic59#p/u/0/xjhIy9rgWQU

Hobbes: "How come we play 'War' and not 'Peace'?"
Calvin: "Too few role models."

I have a Schick Quatro at home and use Gillette Fragrence Free sensitive skin gel.

I wet my face with warm water, dry my hands and apply a little gel to my hand and apply it to my face.

I fill the sink with water and rinse the blade between each pass...

It takes me about 2-4 minutes to shave in the morning and I clean the sink after.

I also keep a razor (Mach3 Turbo - Power, which vibrates a bit) in my desk at the office on the off chance that I forget to shave (which rarely happens) which I perfer to have at the office because I can more easily shave with that razor without the need to use a shaving cream/gel/etc...

I shave every day I have to go to work and almost never when I don't have to work... (I don't particularly like shaving and wouldn't if I had the choice.)

I have tried electric razors but I don't feel like they worked as well and they are not nearly as comfortable...

I do have a rather heavy beard... and get about a 1:00 shadow...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...