1 1
sangiro

Welcome

Heya all,
Welcome to the Talk Back forum! Dig in, read the FAQs get to know the new markup language and let's have some fun.
As always you're welcome to use this forum for any idle chit-chat. This is also the only Dropzone.com forum you can post to as a non-registered user. Rules are simple, say whatever you like but keep it clean. These forums are moderated.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Congratulations on the new look sangiro, Your work never ceases to amaze me. I'm not sure if someone had this name before but if so please feel free to delete this account.
Best of luck and again congratulations!
Lee
DZ sp

wingnut!!!!!!!!!!!!
"i haven't left yet. my flight got delayed of sorts! "
what the camels spit on the plane or somthen or is it that top secret stuff that if u told us u would have to kill us.
have a good flight man and dont kill to many ppl
i hold u personaly responsible for any airraids :-)

This looks great - I was someone else, don't post often, but when I have you guys have been really really helpful....and you keep me laughing so thanks heaps, and keep it up. And I even put an icon on this ..I think. Wow, now you're making me look clever.
Blue skies and soft landings,

Very nice! I took this opportunity to capitalize my username. That lowercase "j" been bugging me from the very beginning.
Oh, and I find it somewhat IRKSOME to be labeled a newbie! Why I've been here since AUGUST of '00!!!! :)Edited by Jessica on 2/26/01 07:13 AM.

Awesome job sangiro. the site looks great! Im seriously debating calling out of work, i got a lot of looking around to do :) damn job. oh well, money is money. always a good thing. Since im at one of the most expensive parts of skydiving (getting started) I think i might see where Xkeys has their account and just direct deposit my checks there. Saves me a trip to the bank! hehe
Skyhawk. dont worry sweetie. Jumpergirl is coming out end of march. pics will be up then. And youre gonna love them!
Froggie