shropshire

What's you favourite Live Album ?

Until I just looked 'im up, I always thought that he was a Yank:|

You got Frampton, and we got Grand Funk Railroad.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Throwing Copper. The rest of their stuff wasn't as well-crafted. Oh... not THAT kind of Live album.

Well, then...

Social Distortion - Live at the Roxy

Bodeans - Joe Dirt Car
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

99% of the music I listen to is recorded live (jam bands), so it is a difficult question. I'm gonna stick w/ commercially released and go with one that I listened to a lot growing up

Cheap Trick--Live at Budakon.
Frampton Comes Alive would be second.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Oh yeah, The Who, Live at Leeds. Listened to that a million times in high school, saw 'em live twice as a teenager. That's half the cause of any hearing loss I have today.:P

I think some of my old Hendrix vinyl was live. I'll have to dig through the vaults. All that stuff is great.:)
I try and catch a lot of bands live, but I don't think I have a lot of live albums. I was the one kid in the suburbs in the 70s that did not have "Peter Frampton Comes Alive.":P