fpritchett64

Does the toilet paper go over or under the roll?

..and I will fix it everytime someone puts it on the "wrong" way.

you may want to see a doctor about that ol' OC disorder

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

..and I will fix it everytime someone puts it on the "wrong" way.

you may want to see a doctor about that ol' OC disorder

Be sure to wash your hands first. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

There are two answers:

Under if you have a cat, that way when the cat swats it...it doesn't un-roll giving said domestic rodent further fodder to tear up.

Over if you are NORMAL and believe cats should kept inside only long enough to get the Wok hot.

:ph34r:;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I think it's getting worse, I get in arguments with my fiance about it all the time..

Maybe you need to re-think your choice of fiance. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think it's getting worse, I get in arguments with my fiance about it all the time..

Maybe you need to re-think your choice of fiance. ;)

So - let's see - she wants it under and you want it over - or the other way round?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Very slow day here at work!!

I'm being optimistic about these results though, I think us under people are going to make a come back.

I'm not really good at these posts, I was trying to figure a way to add an additional option for those of us that still aren't sure exactly what toilet paper is

generally I mount the roll on with it over... though if I'm being exceptionally lazy I'll just leave it sitting by the sink next to the toilet...

but that only happens when I don't remember to give the old cardboard tube to Karma to destroy... (what can I say... she likes the cardboard tubes... :D)

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I want it under, she wants it over..

Compromise - get the plunger, stand it on the plunger end, and use it as a toilet paper holder. She could also use the plunger handle as a sex toy while taking a crap.

Or just piss her off by installing the paper YOUR way every time. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You forgot the "it depends" option. I always have it go under unless I'm at work. It comes off of the roll easier that way.

At work they have placed the darned holder on the wall in front of the toilet. :S If it were to place it under on that holder, I'd have to get up in order to reach it. >:(

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.