skydiverbry

Replacement Sport

Photography and travel. Something about big outdoor shots that really get my blood moving. Photography has started to become a hobby of mine over the last year.

I might get another motorcycle and do more touring rides (even though I'm on a motorcycle a ridiculous amount of time each week already).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

If you had to give up skydiving what sport/hobby would be you choose to replace it with?

Bry

Rough water.. AKA Whitewater sailing... AKA crossing the Columbia River bar.... few people today have done it under sail..... AWSUM

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/rough-weather-video/9c482128c0cf760cc0759c482128c0cf760cc075-892029108707?q=rough+water+sailing&FROM=LKVR5>1=LKVR5&FORM=LKVR2

Rock climbing, parapente, hang gliding, flying ultralight a/c.

jon

This all sounds good in theory, but whenever you get enough altitude with any of these activities, you're going to start itching for speed....straight down!

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

I would go back to motorcycle racing.
Already thinking about it. If I could sell my gear off at the end of this season I would be at Daytona next year and never look back. Figuratively speaking.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

If you had to give up skydiving what sport/hobby would be you choose to replace it with?

Eating and drinking beer (I've spent a few years off after breaking my leg waiting for things to heal, getting a bone graft for the hole which wouldn't close, waiting for things to heal, getting hardware removed, waiting for things to heal)