Red. Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich
Easy movie to watch, ridiculous plot but entertaining

Mary-louise Parker is a bonus

Thanks for contributing!!

Added it to the queue! :)
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

Precious

This movie was ok... the acting in the movie however was GREAT! For anyone that lives in or has lived somewhere with a larger 'inner-city' problem this story line is an everyday story. Over-all I found it a bit boring and no surprise. Guess I'd give it a 'C'
-----------------------

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

I give this movie 3&1/2 out of 5 stars. It was entertaining but I also lost some interest towards the end. It has a kind of comic book aspect to it so if you hate that kind of thing it's probably not for you.
------------------------

Winter's Bone

This movie was pretty jacked up. It takes place in the Ozarks and is about this teen girl trying to provide for her family while trying to stay alive in this crazy hick town community. This movie gets pretty good ratings but I can only give it 3 crazy faces and one :o face.
--------------------------

Grown Ups

I liked this movie :D:D:D:D. It has 'real life' humor and the crew in the movie is just like 'hanging out with the guys'. I thought it was pretty funny throughout the movie. There was no real up and down drama which was kind of nice for a change. I recommend adding it to the list!

The Expendables

Loved the movie. I was worried because whenever you have that many big names in a movie it has the potential of sucking. This was good every thing fit the guy who was doing it. I watched it twice so far.
Lots of action, and Jet lee is very funny.

I give it

** ** ** ** 4 set of Balls for the amount of testosterone in the movie.

yeah, i was REALLY afraid of it sucking for that exact reason. rented it, LOVED it. will buy it as soon as i get the cash.

Boondock Saints--

one of my all time favorite movies. 5/5 if you ask me. about 2 irish catholic guys who beileve god has told them to rid the world of evil.

Boondock Saints 2--

one of the best sequels, gives lots of background info on how everything in the first movie came to be. also 5/5.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Boondock Saints--

one of my all time favorite movies. 5/5 if you ask me. about 2 irish catholic guys who beileve god has told them to rid the world of evil.

Boondock Saints 2--

one of the best sequels, gives lots of background info on how everything in the first movie came to be. also 5/5.

+1

GOOD movies!

Boondock Saints--

Boondock Saints 2--

+1

GOOD movies!

glad someone else is a fan! :)

most people have never even heard of them [:/]
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Jonah Hex

If you like westerns I think you will like this movie. I thought it was pretty good. I has a very modern twist to it, and again a sort of comic book side to it as well. Overall a pretty good movie with plenty of gun slinging action. Green light!

--

Gangster's Paradise: Jerusalema

I thought this movie was pretty good and very interesting being based on true events (which I usually like). It takes place in
Johannesburg, South Africa where, "Young hoodlum's rise from a small-time criminal to a powerful crime entrepreneur during the turbulent years before and after the fall of apartheid."

This movie was somewhat low budget and the acting was not top notch but it somehow worked well with the movie. I recommend this one for the queue and give it a B-/B.

Boondock Saints--

Boondock Saints 2--

+1

GOOD movies!

If we're pulling out cult classics, my vote is for pretty much anything Kevin Smith. Clerks, Clerks 2, Dogma, etc...;) Amazing humor such as" You never go ass to mouth!", and "I'm a fucking demon!"
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Boondock Saints--

Boondock Saints 2--

+1

GOOD movies!

If we're pulling out cult classics, my vote is for pretty much anything Kevin Smith. Clerks, Clerks 2, Dogma, etc...;) Amazing humor such as" You never go ass to mouth!", and "I'm a fucking demon!"

wait, people havent heard of DOGMA!? shit i rembered more about christian faith from that movie than sunday school! LOL.

and as far as clerks and clerks 2 go. . .

"Hey, Fucko, we like to call it inter-species erotica"

"You should read your Bible, sirs. You'll find all types of weird shit in there. Like, did you know Jesus was a Jew? "

Boondock Saints--

Boondock Saints 2--

+1

GOOD movies!

wait, people havent heard of DOGMA!? shit i rembered more about christian faith from that movie than sunday school! LOL.

and as far as clerks and clerks 2 go. . .

"Hey, Fucko, we like to call it inter-species erotica"

"You should read your Bible, sirs. You'll find all types of weird shit in there. Like, did you know Jesus was a Jew? "

"I'm taking back porch monkey!":ph34r:
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Hahahahaha. Porchmonkey is not a racial term"insert slew of racial slurs that will get me banned"'THOSE are racial slurs. Porch monkey is not one of them!

Hell Ride, written and directed by Larry Bishop (also starring). Produced and edited by Quentin Tarantino. Also starring Michael Madsen, Vinny Jones, David Carradine, Dennis Hopper, and Eric Balfour.

This is the best biker movie ever made. No fucking shit!

The story is that a woman, by the name of Cherokee Kisum is murdered on July 4th of 1976. She left behind a son and a large stash of cash in a lock box. Before her death a meeting between to rival clubs, the Victors and the Six Six Sixers, is held. Shit does not go well and shit gets bad. Cherokee is killed and her murder remains a mystery, as does the where about of her son, for thirty years.
Thirty years later, the Victors club treasurer is murdered in the same fashion as Cherokee. It is learned that the Six Six Sixers are back and want the Victor's turf, as well as the lock box of money.
Mayhem and back stabbing ensues. The Victors Prez, Johnny Pistole, aka Pistolero (Larry Bishop), sets out to take back his turf and do away with the Sixers once and for all. Along the way he discovers who Cherokee Kisum's son is and returns Cherokee's stash of cash to her son.

If ya like hardcore biker movies, you'll love this one (it actually has a plot!)
If ya like Vinny Jones (Billy Wings), you'll love him in this flick. The guy can play the part of a social-path like no one else.

I give this flick a firm double D rating;)

"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Hell Ride, written and directed by Larry Bishop (also starring). Produced and edited by Quentin Tarantino. Also starring Michael Madsen, Vinny Jones, David Carradine, Dennis Hopper, and Eric Balfour.

The story is that a woman, by the name of Cherokee Kisum is murdered on July 4th of 1976. She left behind a son and a large stash of cash in a lock box. Before her death a meeting between to rival clubs, the Victors and the Six Six Sixers, is held. Shit does not go well and shit gets bad. Cherokee is killed and her murder remains a mystery, as does the where about of her son, for thirty years.
Thirty years later, the Victors club treasurer is murdered in the same fashion as Cherokee. It is learned that the Six Six Sixers are back and want the Victor's turf, as well as the lock box of money.
Mayhem and back stabbing ensues. The Victors Prez, Johnny Pistole, aka Pistolero (Larry Bishop), sets out to take back his turf and do away with the Sixers once and for all. Along the way he discovers who Cherokee Kisum's son is and returns Cherokee's stash of cash to her son.

If ya like hardcore biker movies, you'll love this one (it actually has a plot!)
If ya like Vinny Jones (Billy Wings), you'll love him in this flick. The guy can play the part of a social-path like no one else.

Just saw this... Your right GREAT MOVIE!!!!!

Just saw this... Your right GREAT MOVIE!!!!!

What did you think of the scene at the cantina where Pistolero goes for info from the medicine woman. "Fuck me. Trust me, after I give you the bad news, you ain't going wanna fuck ever again". This has to be the sexiest scene ever shot on film. They wanted her to do the scene in the nude, but she said she could pull it off without being nude. She was right.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

I might have missed it but I just finished Inception for the second time. I missed alot the first tim through. Great flick!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/

Agreed!! Great movie. I have to see that again too!

What did you think of the scene at the cantina where Pistolero goes for info from the medicine woman. "Fuck me. Trust me, after I give you the bad news, you ain't going wanna fuck ever again". This has to be the sexiest scene ever shot on film. They wanted her to do the scene in the nude, but she said she could pull it off without being nude. She was right.

Ummm yeah that scene was NICE! There were many nice scenes in that movie... :)