nigel99

when women...

When women try and use their gender to manipulate me it really pisses me off>:(>:(

It doesn't happen very often but jeez please don't.

The first time it happened was I had a really good looking female engineer working for me (Shah they do exist). But she was not overly competent and absolutely guaranteed that if her status update was not going to be positive her cleavage was made prominent. Nice to look at but she still got fired.

Now I have a "problem" client. Their solution move me onto dealing with the good looking female director. She gushes over me and everything that I do is simply "awesome" or "fantastic". Passed her onto my wife to deal with:D:D
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Yep - I hate when women do that... But some men also rely on the charm offensive to compensate for lack of actual skills... It's equally annoying...
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Yep - I hate when women do that... But some men also rely on the charm offensive to compensate for lack of actual skills... It's equally annoying...

Since I lack charm I'll have to take your word for it.

I worked for a Managing Director who used to flirt with ALL the women... It was fucking irritating, but it's how he would sneak in meetings with important clients, et cetera (through the PA's/secretaries)... He wasn't exactly useless, but he was NOT solid on the strategic stuff and used to rely on his charm to weasel his way out of difficult questions... Then he would go around the office to gather the information he needed to answer said questions later... :S

He was *excellent* at networking - just shite at his job... [:/]
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

So did he finally find his true calling in politicls?:|

Are you kidding?? I think he was pretty happy surrounded by so many women in the Beauty industry...
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Or worse, when the men simply treat the attractive female in the office as if her looks got her there (note I'm talking about the ones who actually do pull their weight, but are dismissed based on their looks). :|

But yeah, the ones who try to get over on their "attributes" make it harder for the rest of us, especially in predominantly male career fields. >:(
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Or worse, when the men simply treat the attractive female in the office as if her looks got her there (note I'm talking about the ones who actually do pull their weight, but are dismissed based on their looks). :|

But yeah, the ones who try to get over on their "attributes" make it harder for the rest of us, especially in predominantly male career fields. >:(

That's nice sweetie. Now run along, the men are talking.

:P

>Proof
>http://www.dropzone.com/...?username=vskydiver;

Myth! Myth! She probably comes "with a peg leg 6 toes, one eye, no hair, a hump, fuzzy arms and leaking fluids from all the wrong places." OK, even if she doesn't, she's probably "all dudely." Or there's something else wrong with her. There must be - that's the only possible thing that can explain my historically-frequent lack of a good looking skydiving girlfriend.

...so I said to my wife, if I should die...I want you to give away all my things.

Why would you want me to do that she asked.

Because a beautiful woman like you will surely get married again, and I don't want some asshole using all my stuff...

What makes you think I would ever marry another asshole?

:|

:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

>Proof
>http://www.dropzone.com/...?username=vskydiver;

Myth! Myth! She probably comes "with a peg leg 6 toes, one eye, no hair, a hump, fuzzy arms and leaking fluids from all the wrong places." OK, even if she doesn't, she's probably "all dudely." Or there's something else wrong with her. There must be - that's the only possible thing that can explain my historically-frequent lack of a good looking skydiving girlfriend.

I think it would be entertaining if Shah went to the Chicks Rock Boogie.

...not that he's invited. :)

...so I said to my wife, if I should die...I want you to give away all my things.

Why would you want me to do that she asked.

Because a beautiful woman like you will surely get married again, and I don't want some asshole using all my stuff...

What makes you think I would ever marry another asshole?

:|

:ph34r:

Nice zing! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

>I think it would be entertaining if Shah went to the Chicks Rock Boogie.

I'm sure he'd be a perfectly nice guy there. A great many people aren't as nearly extreme in person as they seem on line.

Actually.....I am the same. Some just read a bit too deep into what I write.

What can I say? How does a guy get into the fashion industry? I think it would be a breath of fresh air to be the one using charm to dig out of a hole. [:/]
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

>I think it would be entertaining if Shah went to the Chicks Rock Boogie.

I'm sure he'd be a perfectly nice guy there. A great many people aren't as nearly extreme in person as they seem on line.

Actually.....I am the same. Some just read a bit too deep into what I write.

What can I say? How does a guy get into the fashion industry? I think it would be a breath of fresh air to be the one using charm to dig out of a hole. [:/]

I wasn't suggesting it would be entertaining in a "that'll teach the bastard" kinda way, I was just thinking it'd be fun to see you pleasantly surprised.

>Actually.....I am the same. Some just read a bit too deep into what I write.

Oh, I strongly suspect that you would not be going on about all the "peg leg 6 toes, one eye, no hair, a hump, fuzzy arms and leaking fluids from all the wrong places" skydiving women while you were at Chicks Rock!

I wasn't suggesting it would be entertaining in a "that'll teach the bastard" kinda way, I was just thinking it'd be fun to see you pleasantly surprised.

Not tracking.

But we use what we have to make it. Be it our looks or our charm.

Be it the only good looking girl in an engineering firm or your local dz or in nats case a guys charm.

Such is life
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Right. Next thing you know you're going to claim that there are good looking female skydivers.

Proof
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?username=vskydiver;

:P

Your a lucky man John!

I've always subscribed to the idea of, "if you got it, flaunt it."
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

When women try and use their gender to manipulate me it really pisses me off>:(>:(

This is a good time to tell them, "Put up or shut up."

...but then, you're not single.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

It's far easier to say "I gave you the $10, shut the hell up and do what I paid you for!":)

ETA: "Or I'll go back on craigslist and find someone who will!"
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

It's far easier to say "I gave you the $10, shut the hell up and do what I paid you for!":)

ETA: "Or I'll go back on craigslist and find someone who will!"

Like Charlie Sheen said: I don't pay them to come over...I pay 'em to GO HOME! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~