JohnnyMarko

What do you do?

Daytime dates are great. Take her where you are most comfortable....in the airplane. "It's true, skydiving is not better than sex....but sex is always better after skydiving".......Daytime dates lead to daytime sex.

skydiving is also better AFTER sex;)

or so I heard:)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Since it is a second date-you've already determined that ya'll at least kinda enjoy spending time together so nothing to nerve out about. Worst case, you're gonna hang with someone you have a good time with. Just mellow.

Expect a goodnight handshake, but carry a condom:)

You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Expect a goodnight handshake, but carry a condom:)

Don't let the other person NOTICE the condom though. (atleast until you plan on using it)

Or so I hear...:)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

What is this "sex" you guys keep talking about?
It sounds familiar but....

You know, it's like what you do alone in the evening, while looking at the computer, but with other people involved.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

You know, EVERYONE gets nervous on dates regardless of what gender you're dating. It's natural. And that nervousness increases considerably if you like that person. Look at it this way: they're going out on a second date with you, so they obviously enjoy your company, and he's probably nervous too. So you can relax about not having to make that great first impression so you can get to that second date: that part is done. Relax, enjoy each others company, and don't worry about the 'ifs'...instead enjoy the 'now.'

What is this "sex" you guys keep talking about?
It sounds familiar but....

You know, it's like what you do alone in the evening, while looking at the computer, but with other people involved.:P

Knowing where Andy's computer is - if he does it while looking at the computer other people are likely to be involved:o:P
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Knowing where Andy's computer is - if he does it while looking at the computer other people are likely to be involved:o:P

Probably should pick a couple different faces for your comment about him and doing that!

Probably should pick a couple different faces for your comment about him and doing that!

:D:D

Who knows it is the farm after all. Not long ago he did post something about the dog...
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Remember that nobody can see your doubts and worries from the outside. It's even OK to share some of them -- it shows the other person that you want it to go well, which makes them more comfortable.

Bathroom clean, LR clean, kitchen clean, food something you're comfortable making (and that won't keep you in the kitchen cooking the whole time, unless he's going to help you -- joint activities are good).

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

You're on home tiurf then dude, make sure everything is set up early, have a calming drink, set the mood and chilax, and be yourself.

I think that last part is why he is so nervous.:S:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Gaaaaah! Yes, I'm resorting to my lovely dz.comers for advice...Got a 2nd date tomorrow night, really nervous...how do you calm your nerves for a date? Short of getting tipsy before

Roofies for him, meth for you... chocolate syrup, viking helmet, handcuffs, bowling shoes, a bull whip and some Village People mood music~ lemme know how it works out! >:(:P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

If you haven't already, visualize you two naked together & having sex. Part of what usually makes people nervous is that part & worrying about how that first kiss/touch/view will go. So if (in your head) you've already gotten past that part, it'll wont be a big deal when that part comes around. It works every time for me.;)

Roofies for him, meth for you... chocolate syrup, viking helmet, handcuffs, bowling shoes, a bull whip and some Village People mood music~ lemme know how it works out! >:(:P

I think I saw that episode of "Blue Collar TV".
The skit was called "Hick Eye for the Queer Guy".:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Gaaaaah! Yes, I'm resorting to my lovely dz.comers for advice...Got a 2nd date tomorrow night, really nervous...how do you calm your nerves for a date? Short of getting tipsy before

DUDE! You told me that was OUR thing! >:(

If you haven't already, visualize you two naked together & having sex. Part of what usually makes people nervous is that part & worrying about how that first kiss/touch/view will go. So if (in your head) you've already gotten past that part, it'll wont be a big deal when that part comes around. It works every time for me.;)

Either that or he will be horny the entire time because he's already imagined how the sex will be. :P

No point in trying to visualize the sex, you might set your expectations too high and be let down. Also gotta leave some fun for the imagination.

Are you kidding?! The second date is CRUCIAL! If you blow this one, not only will you never see this guy again, but you may possibly never date again either. He'll go back and tell his friends how weird you are, they'll tell their friends, and the next day you'll end up having everyone stare at you and laugh at you behind your back. If you're too nervous before the date, you'll end up spilling a drink on him or something, and he may hit you.

Nah, just kidding. Sleep with him before the date. Sex is a great ice breaker.

Nah, just kidding. Sleep with him before the date. Sex is a great ice breaker.

:D:D:D:D:D