guppie01

Kids

Fuck that... beat the snot out of his little ass the first three times he shows up.
If he comes back a fourth time, then he's man enough to date my little one. ;)

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

We have a couple of friends/neighbors who adopted their first children when they were in their 40s. (One, a married couple; the other, a single 47 yr old woman.) If you want children in your life, there's a way to do it. If you don't, that's OK, too. Some people are childless by biology, others by choice. As for those who might judge you, it's really none of their business.

My daughter could hardly stand me when she was about 17-19

My almost 4 year old daughter comes home a couple of nights ago from school, sticks her finger at me and says, "I'm not talking to you; boys are silly!!" and storms off to her room. I looked at her mom and said, "I'm not quite sure how to address that. Should I be offended or should I be glad that she thinks boys are silly?

I still think girls are silly.:P
But I've never found a good alternative.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

My advice:

Start practicing now for your 'boyfriend' presentation:
"So, you want to date my daughter, eh? Let me show you my gun collection."

It'll come in handy in 10-12 years.

I think Keith just opening the door for the first guy that comes to date Delany carries more weight then any gun collection.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Shah, despite all the shit you get on this forum I find your honesty refreshing!

Thank you.
Yeah well...not wanting kids is not fun.
I was on date #2 with this rather nice girl, educated, well put together 31ish. And well being smart after the bill had come and I said not to worry that I would cover it she brought up the question.
"Why do you not want to have kids?"

Needless to say there will be no date #3 [:/]

If someone wants to make a boat load of cash, starts a dating web page for those who don't wish to have kids!
That I would pay for!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Furthermore....after being married for almost 8 years and beign divorced via text message.....I really am not in a position to trust anyone.

Seriously? Holy crap that's f*cked up.

edit: Oh and Shah, there's a webpage like that, it's called adultfriendfinder.com :D:D
The feather butts bounce off ya like raindrops hitting a battle-star when they come in too fast...kinda funny to watch. - airtwardo

Furthermore....after being married for almost 8 years and beign divorced via text message.....I really am not in a position to trust anyone.

So next time you get married, cancel the text plan:| on your phone.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I think Keith just opening the door for the first guy that comes to date Delany carries more weight then any gun collection.

Having met Keith, I'd agree. All it's going to take is an introduction and a firm handshake. That kid'll have her home BEFORE curfew. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

No joke brother. I went from on a Thrusday evening looking for hotels in New Orleans for a mini vacation to getting the text message 5 days later on a monday evening while I was waiting for Yoga class to start.
So yeah, that will cause a guy who was unsure about kids to not want to ever take the risk.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Hey Mar and Krisanne...

He better be the biggest baddest Harley riding enforcer that'll protect her like her life and his depends on it. >:(

If either or both of you get down around these parts, please let me and/or Doc know so we can gives ya a bedroll and some vittles.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Oh how I would love to come your way for a visit, but wouldn't it be easier for you guys to come out my way and do some jumping ;) Then I could make dinner for you all.

Hugs and kisses, miss you both :)

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Daughters 21 & 24
Son 9
remarried=
Stepson= 15 & daughter 18
we want to adopt a child 6 to 9 yrs old

He better be the biggest baddest Harley riding enforcer that'll protect her like her life and his depends on it. >:(

But of course, you're raising her to be a tough, independent young lady for whom said protection will just be a nice bonus, right? ;)

If either or both of you get down around these parts, please let me and/or Doc know so we can gives ya a bedroll and some vittles.

Been way too long. B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

So next time you get married, cancel the text plan:| on your phone.

Or take her phone... what the hell does she need it for?? The oven has a clock on it!

:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

No joke brother. I went from on a Thrusday evening looking for hotels in New Orleans for a mini vacation to getting the text message 5 days later on a monday evening while I was waiting for Yoga class to start.
So yeah, that will cause a guy who was unsure about kids to not want to ever take the risk.

Hi shah

Based on your whining and post whoring on DZ.com I can understand why your wife of 8 yr's B|initiated her divorce via Text message.:|

You all had a failure to communicate:o
One Jump Wonder

My wife and I got married at 40. We won't be having Kids together but she gets to be a step mom to my two amazing kids.

attached pic-Kade flying in the tunnel on his 5th birthday

Video my daughter Lindsey shooting during our family reunion last week:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01oKNmFwJ0U

Life has been different for sure as Lindsey was from my first marriage and Kade is the .03% of the 99.97 perfcent effective claims that birth control makes but I wouldn't change a thing. I cannot imagine my life without them.

I can't speak for my wife but from the talks we have had being a step mom means the world to her and it helps with realizing she is ok with not having to have given birth ;)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

But of course, you're raising her to be a tough, independent young lady for whom said protection will just be a nice bonus, right?

Absolutely, I've got my own "Last Lecture" book I'm writing to her. Strong encouragement on the "independent" part. So far, I've discussed some of the foillowing...

1. Please don't think you have to get married to have sex.
2. Please don't have unprotected sex.
3. Please realize that protected sex doesn't mean you WON'T get pregnant, so every time you spread your legs, ask yourself this one question, "Am I willing to have children with this man and have a lifelong commitment?"
4. Please don't think that if you do get married, that it will last - because it probably won't.
5. I'd rather you lived with someone in love; than be married and not in love.
6. Being alone does not mean you have to be lonely.
7. Please finish college and always make your own living.
8. If I find out you've been sexting; I will beat your ass.
9. If you drink and drive; I will beat your ass. You'll always be welcome to imbibe in the house with your friends, but everyone's keys will be in my pocket while I'm letting you guys party.
10. If you do illegal drugs of any kind for any reason; I will beat your ass.
11. Be sure to pay attention and learn well in those martial arts classes or I will beat your ass.

Love, Daddy.

Other thoughts are welcome... 'specially from my skydiving family.

Awesome list!

These next three would work for sons and daughters (heck, most of your list would, too)

12. Don't fall for someone who you think will be perfect if you only change a few things. Fall for someone that you love despite (or even because of) those imperfections. Corollary - If someone you're dating wants to change who you are/how you look, move on. There's someone out there who will love you for you.

13. Debt sucks. Don't live beyond your means. If you must get into debt, be very very smart about it (bare minimum needed and only for investments like education, and even then, don't go overboard - find the best value you can).

14. Your parents will always be here if the shit really hits the fan, but we're raising you to stand on your own two feet and be prepared for tough times, not to come running to us to bail you out regularly. (That's one I got from my parents, and it's served me well).

Those lists are words of wisdom!

I'll have to save them for when/if I have my own progeny.

Though I might add in more ass beatings :ph34r:

The feather butts bounce off ya like raindrops hitting a battle-star when they come in too fast...kinda funny to watch. - airtwardo

When I was a teenager (and a bad one at that) my mom said "I hope your kids treat you as badly as you are treating me when they are your age" so I said to myself I'll show her, I won't have any. No regrets here and glad I didn't. I didn't know if I would be a good parent and it turns out I would have been pretty good compared to the way my last boyfriends were raising theirs.

Skydiving gave me a reason to live
I'm not afraid of what I'll miss when I die...I'm afraid of what I'll miss as I live

So many unlisted options ... Besides, you forgot Boobies and Other.

What if it wasn't planned and wasn't a joyous event?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun