skymama

Do we still owe beer?

Normiss and I did our first shuttle jumps today, but we didn't actually see the shuttle because it was so cloudy. Do we still owe beer?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think it's all about if you " claim it " or not.......maybe meet in the middle and buy non-alchohol beer........yuck.......:S

If you have to meet in the middle, a twelve-pack of the good-high-octane stuff is the better choice rather than a case of stuff no one will drink :P

It's too bad the last shuttle wasn't visible, though :(
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Normiss and I did our first shuttle jumps today, but we didn't actually see the shuttle because it was so cloudy. Do we still owe beer?

Ist and LAST. (you're even) Sad. As a Floridian stuck in Ca. I wanted to be there. Jump mustn't have been at SSC.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Jump mustn't have been at SSC.

Nope, that's the only dz that's not allowed to do them because they are too close to the airspace. Deland, Palatka, Sebastian and Zhills usually do shuttle loads. Or, I guess I should say "did". [:/]
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think it's all about if you " claim it " or not.......maybe meet in the middle and buy non-alchohol beer........yuck.......:S

If you have to meet in the middle, a twelve-pack of the good-high-octane stuff is the better choice rather than a case of stuff no one will drink :P

I believe that is the only kind Normiss will purchase B| Now if Skymama went to the store for beer.........on nevermind that ain't gonna happen ;)
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

You can drink that piss if'n you want too.
I prefer mine in bottles.
There are VERY few canned beers worth drinking.
;)

and @ Rick - now I'm thirsty.
B|

You do know that when you order a beer from the tap in a bar, it comes out of a keg, right? Keg == big aluminum can.:P

And if you want to buy a proper Guinness at the liquor store these days, you *must* buy the can, because the bastards stopped putting a widget in the bottled version.

Edited to add: http://www.examiner.com/beer-in-national/following-oskar-blues-52-small-craft-brewers-now-serve-beer-a-can
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

a case of stuff no one will drink

I have never seen something no one will drink. Years ago I got called on a new pilot chute which I thot was a real cheap call. So I went to the store & bought the rottenest beer I could find. It didn't go the 1st nite but it did go when the refrigator had nothing else in it.

I think it's all about if you " claim it " or not.......maybe meet in the middle and buy non-alcoholic beer........yuck.......:S

I believe that is the only kind Normiss will purchase B| Now if Skymama went to the store for beer.........on nevermind that ain't gonna happen ;)

wait... Wait... WAIT!!! Hold the load!!!

mama don't buy beer?!!!!??!!!!

:o:o:o:o:o

What is she... some sort of... communist!!!??

:D:D:D