d_squared431

What has your kid learned at summer camp...

the 10yr old came home today and this is what he picked up there....

he put one end of a straw under his arm pit and then he blows in the other end.

Yep, It makes loud fart noises......
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Oh sure, blame it on summer camp. What's that old saying? Oh yeah...kids learn what they live. We know you taught him! :P;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

my boy is 8, i'm gonna have him try that this weekend. that is so cool, you don't have to put your hand there and flap your arm like an idiot. and btw, is that you on your avatar? or just some random hot chick you found on the internet?
http://kitswv.com

my boy is 8, i'm gonna have him try that this weekend. that is so cool, you don't have to put your hand there and flap your arm like an idiot. and btw, is that you on your avatar? or just some random hot chick you found on the internet?

u's sucky!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

not really, i just always thought chicks with glasses were really hot. one girl i went to school with was smoking, then she got glasses and wasn't nearly as hot. of course i'm basing hotness in this case on a very small picture of dubious quality, not in person so i could be wrong...

not really, i just always thought chicks with glasses were really hot. one girl i went to school with was smoking, then she got glasses and wasn't nearly as hot. of course i'm basing hotness in this case on a very small picture of dubious quality, not in person so i could be wrong...

deedy is SUPER.ÜBER-SMOKING HOT.. ;)

i love her! :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

wait I'm confused. you find chicks with glasses hot, but when hot chick put on glasses she wasnt hot? should she have been like twice as hot??? or am I missing something?

Oh, prove it;)

My son is at his second week of camp - this one is National Youth Leader Training (Boy Scouts)... I just hope he learns to clean up after himself :P

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

Not really summer camp as such. But my 14 year old son went on a weeks shooting camp
Which focused on sporting clay and .22 target shooting. He loved it and hopefully the safety
aspect installed in him by professional instructors will stay with him all his life.

Gone fishing

my boy has a .22 handed down from his grandpa. i treat the front yard of his house like a range and he gets range safety like the army taught me. he likes to get into the peach tree and have me hand it up to him and act like a sniper. he's a pretty good shot for 8.