eeneR

Where did all the entertainment...

...Go?

I have been away for awhile and it seems it is slower then ever on here. Bummer.

For eeneR

For the guys.

For everyone - Maybe NSFW.:) Shock Absorbers . . . neat!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

...Go?

I have been away for awhile and it seems it is slower then ever on here. Bummer.

For eeneR

For the guys.

For everyone - Maybe NSFW.:) Shock Absorbers . . . neat!

Turtle humor;
When Turtle calls the motor club: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSdPRsVxlcw
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I want to be entertained as well...

Where is my special clicky? :P

Put your left hand on your knee, work your way back to where it is warmest. The special clicky thing is in the middle.:D:)

Ok - I'll find you one -

[Here is one Billy likes . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I want to be entertained as well...

Where is my special clicky? :P

Put your left hand on your knee, work your way back to where it is warmest. The special clicky thing is in the middle.:D:)

Ok - I'll find you one -

[Here is one Billy likes . . .

Hmmm, you actually spent time looking for that and posting it? Give up your man card. :D

As for the OP, I think a very small portion of the entertainment missing on dz.com is now in the blackberry messenger group titled DZ.COM.

Gawain, iambeav2, Davjohns, Porpoishead, Dsquared431 and Banesanura are just a few of the 19 posters now in there with me. It really gets entertaining at times with 9 threads and a picture forum. ;) If you don't have a BB, you're missing some good fun. :P

edited to add: Forgot Eener too. Sorry babe!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

>>Married 32 years come july 4th
>>>See that is the problem. You can be married but you need one on the side
Obviously you've never met her.

He doesn't need a side dish . . . !

NickD :)

B|I'll have to show her that when she gets home, she is at a medical convention in SF today!

Hmmm, you actually spent time looking for that and posting it? Give up your man card. :D

As for the OP, I think a very small portion of the entertainment missing on dz.com is now in the blackberry messenger group titled DZ.COM.

Gawain, iambeav2, Davjohns, Porpoishead, Dsquared431 and Banesanura are just a few of the 19 posters now in there with me. It really gets entertaining at times with 9 threads and a picture forum. ;) If you don't have a BB, you're missing some good fun. :P

Billy you Ruh-Tard...I am the OP!!! LOL

:D:D:D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Billy you Ruh-Tard...I am the OP!!! LOL

:D:D:D

Ever since Divot bottomed out and bruised Billy's tonsils, he's been a bit slow. It's possible that he may have hurt the cerebral cortex in doing so.

I think we need new Moderators. They're the real killjoy around here!

If they would only show thier boobies -

And bring back the Bytch and make her green again!

Edit - I bet she hits me for this.:|

...Go?

Ya... i keep checking in to see if its gotten better, always seems to be the same stuff or type/content of threads
(I.C.D#2 VP)
"<3 ..Looks like breasts coming out of an ice cream cone. Mmmm."~John Mitchell
"I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

...Go?

Ya... i keep checking in to see if its gotten better, always seems to be the same stuff or type/content of threads

And then she runs away -

EEEEEEEEE

:P

Sorry, can't hear you. :P

cause your def!! and I cant sign, well other than flip ya off... so what we have here is a failure to communicate!! ;)

Body language will suffice. (me point at you), (me imitating blow job), (me pointing at my crotch). :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban