thedude325

New exercise equipment for women!

I Googled that because I didn't think it was real. It is! :o I don't think I'd be able to use it without giggling, I'd be having too many naughty thoughts. :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Nope.

In case you can't access the link, it's a weight that you would grasp with both hands. Holding gently, but firmly. Then quickly sliding your hands forward and back on the shaft of the weight (which seems to have a thin sleeves between the weights to allow slight movement between them) will give your upper arms a workout that you *cough* couldn't get any other way. :):)

(and... I wonder if it comes with a free gift of a pearl necklace. :oB|)

Nope.

In case you can't access the link, it's a weight that you would grasp with both hands. Holding gently, but firmly. Then quickly sliding your hands forward and back on the shaft of the weight (which seems to have a thin sleeves between the weights to allow slight movement between them) will give your upper arms a workout that you *cough* couldn't get any other way. :):)

do you get that for every handjob!? :o:o:o

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Nope.

do you get that for every handjob!? :o:o:o

:D:D:D

If you do it right. :):)

(why do people always talk about pearl necklaces and blow jobs.... if you do THAT right, there shouldn't be any left :$B|)

(why do people always talk about pearl necklaces and blow jobs.... if you do THAT right, there shouldn't be any left :$B|)

And there we have it:

THE NUMBER _ ONE _ POST OF THE DAY!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

holy shit.

:D:D

dude, you owe me a new keyboard! I wonder what those guys thought of the commercial once they saw how they looked using it. I thought the Shake Weight was bad! :o

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I thought the Shake Weight was bad!

How is it working for you tho?;)

Okay -- should have phrased that better. I'm with Skymama on that one: I just can't imagine being able to try using it without giggling! :$

How's that new gadget working for YOU?
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I thought the Shake Weight was bad!

How is it working for you tho?;)

Okay -- should have phrased that better. I'm with Skymama on that one: I just can't imagine being able to try using it without giggling! :$

How's that new gadget working for YOU?

Dammit! I thought the website said the transaction was secured!!!!!
Remster